The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Feel swept onto the set of Out of Africa…
· Arrive at Nairobi International Airport.
· Stop off at an elephant orphanage and meet the charges!
· Visit the Karen Blixen Coffee Garden and a giraffe sanctuary.
The most famous park of them all…
· Travel through Kenya’s fertile highlands.
· Drive along a road built by POWs and pass Longonot satelite.
· Take a game drive in famous Masai Mara Park.
Time to meet the locals…
· Wake early for breakfast and a game drive.
· Visit a local Masai village and learn their traditions.
· Take an afternoon game drive, returning at sunset.
Look out for endangered Rothschild Giraffe…
· Head across acres of wheat - the ‘breadbasket’ of Kenya.
· Cross the floor of the Rift Valley and up Mai-Mahiu.
· Enjoy a boat ride on Lake Naivasha and spot hippos.
Flamingos, rhino and giraffe, oh my…
· Depart for a full-day game drive in Lake Nakuru Park.
· Spot flamingos, rhino and giraffe.
· Enjoy a picnic lunch and return to Lake Naivasha.
Head towards beach paradise…
· Proceed to Nairobi for lunch.
· Transfer to Wilson Airport for a flight to Diani.
· Arrive in Diani, south of Mombasa.
Rest and relaxation…
· Spend the day relaxing at your hotel.
· Take advantage of all the facilities and activities.
One more day…
· Explore any of the activities still left.
· Spend time at the beautiful beach.
Go on, take another one…
· Everything at the hotel is included.
OK, this is really the last one…
· Take advantage of some last-minute spa treatments.
· Relax in preparation for your flight home.
It’s time to head home…
· Spend your morning at leisure.
· Transfer to Mombasa International Airport.
· Fly home and come back soon!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|02 Persons||04 Persons||06 Persons||Single Supplement|
|Price per person in Minibus (from Jan 3 to Mar 31 2017)||£1,800||£1,530||£1,440||£420|
|Price per person in 4WD vehicle (from Jan 3 to Mar 31 2017)||£1,970||£1,610||£1,490||£420|
|Price per person in Minibus (from Apr 1 to Jun 30 2017)||£1,680||£1,400||£1,310||£250|
|Price per person in 4WD vehicle (from Apr 1 to Jun 30 2017)||£1,850||£1,490||£1,370||£250|
|Price per person in Minibus (from Jul 1 to Oct 31 2017)||£1,870||£1,600||£1,500||£450|
|Price per person in 4WD vehicle (from Jul 1 to Oct 31 2017)||£2,040||£1,680||£1,560||£450|
|Price per person in Minibus (from Nov 1 to Dec 15 2017)||£1,800||£1,530||£1,440||£420|
|Price per person in 4WD vehicle (from Nov 1 to Dec 15 2017)||£1,970||£1,610||£1,490||£420|