The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Your holiday begins...
• Private transfer from the Airport of Rome to your
hotel in the city centre
• Your guide will take you on an amazing walking
tour in the afternoon
• Discover the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, Piazza
Navona and much more
• Take a guided tour of the most important Roman
amphitheatre in the world - the Colosseum
• Continue towards the archaeological area of the
Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill
• Visit the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and
the Basilica of San Pietro
Snapshots to remember...
• Meet a friendly professional photographer for a
nice walking tour of the historic centre
• Have amazing photos taken of yourself in the
most picturesque corners of the city
• Take an evening semi-private tour of Florence by
vintage FIAT 500 to explore the historic centre
• Enjoy this “romantic tour of Florence”, specifically
designed to feel the romantic vibe of the city
• The tour includes Piazza SS. Annunziata, the
Cathedral and Piazza Della Signoria
• Discover the charming town of Castellina in
Chianti, a typical Tuscan town
Love-birds gondola ride...
• After breakfast, transit to S.M.Novella train station
to catch the high-speed train to Venice
• Check-in at the hotel and take some free time for
lunch and to relax
• After a walking tour, end with a private romantic
gondola ride through the Grand Canal
Venice's important monuments...
• Take a private walking tour of the Doge’s Palace
and the St. Mark’s Basilica
• Visit the interiors of both attractions with an
accredited guide and skip-the-line access
• Water-taxi to S.Lucia train station, then catch the
high-speed train to reach Milan
A taste of culture...
• Visit the city and its monuments, including the
Duomo and the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
• Also, visit the Scala Theatre and the Sforza Castle
• Lastly, view the Last Supper, an absolute art
masterpiece, with skip-the-line access
Beautiful sights and sounds...
• Reach the charming village of Como and explore
its historical centre
• Visit its most important monuments - impressive
Villa Olmo and the ancient Basilica
• After lunch, you will take a boat to enjoy a nice
cruise tour on Lake Como
• Breakfast at the hotel and end of our service
• We hope you've enjoyed this romantic holiday
• Please visit us again soon
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person||£1,510|