Set off on a journey across Italy, beyond the reach of mass tourism. Dive deeper into lesser known cities and countryside of unmatched beauty. Our carefully selected boutique hotels, each with its own unique charm, will be sure to please and rejuvenate even the most weary traveler. Move by train to help the world win the fight against carbon emissions and mingle with warm hearted locals. This itinerary will help you effortlessly embrace art, history, style, and great food, all the ingredients necessary for an unforgettable adventure in Italy. All aboard!See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Benvenuti in Italia! Welcome to Italy...
• Your adventure starts in Turin, surrounded by the majestic Alps
• Check-in and take some time to settle in
• After, indulge during the guided Aperitivo tour
• Taste local drinks and finger foods from local vermouth to bicerin, a typical Torinese drink made with chocolate and coffee
• Today, discover Turin, the first Italian capital and a city well versed in the ways of magic (that's right, magic)
• Join a local guide for a fascinating 3 hours walk in an itinerary between, beauty, history, and magic!
• Spend the rest of your day at leisure
• Hop on a high-speed train to Bologna (2h30)
• Check-in and kick back for a bit
• Then, join a cooking class and learn to make pasta from scratch
• Once you master the process, sit down for dinner with the pasta you prepared
• Bologna is where Parma ham and the delicious Parmesan cheese are produced
• Join a guide and a small group for Parmesan cheese and Parma ham tasting (4-6h)
• The activity will include a visit to two local producers. Let the taste bud party begin!
• Travel by local train to Umbria, a region known for its wild countryside
• Arrive in Perugia, a beautiful medieval town built on a hill
• After check-in, we suggest a stroll around the town
• Umbrian farmers produce some of the best wine and extra-virgin olive oil in Italy
• Visit a winemaker and an olive oil producer to learn more about their work
• You will also enjoy a guided wine and olive oil tasting as part of a small group (4-6h)
• Set of to Rome by train
• Prepare to see an off the beaten path side of the Eternal city
• Start with an unconventional guided street art walk
• A non-profit local association teamed up with artists to breathe new life to redeveloping suburbs out of the touristy center
• Enjoy a full day at your leisure
• If you wish, visit Ostia Antica or the Jewish Ghetto
• We can also arrange optional activities to suit your taste
• Your travel experience has come to an end. We hope you’ll take home amazing memories
• A private car will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the airport
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.