Italy's northern landscapes are like a fairytale, where rainbow-hued villages line gradient blue-to-green lakes, cradled by forested peaks. Get accustomed to strolls through perfectly manicured gardens, architecture ranging from 13th century fortresses to Belle Époque villas and views from shore to hilltop that you won't soon forget. Want to linger a little longer? Let your agent know, and they can customize your itinerary.See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Settle into Sirmione.
• A private driver will pick you up upon arrival at Milan Airport and take you to your hotel in Sirmione on Lake Garda.
• Check in to your hotel and enjoy dinner overlooking the lake.
• Depending on your arrival time, you may have the chance to indulge in a spa treatment or take a dip in the pool.
A perfect day on the water.
• Enjoy free time in your hotel's spa this morning.
• This afternoon, cruise the Sirmione Peninsula on Lake Garda aboard your private boat.
• Visit sites like the Rocca di Manerba, San Biagio Island and Garda Island, whereyou'll admire the beautiful Venetian-style Villa Borghese.
• Make one last quick stop in the village of Gardone before returning to Sirmione.
Soak up the views from Tremosine.
• Meet with your private driver and guide this morning and tour the villages of Lake Garda.
• Climb to Tremosine, considered one of the most beautiful villages in Italy.
• Afterward, we'll bring you back to shore for a refreshing swim.
Cobblestone streets and colorful homes.
• Enjoy a free day visiting Bellagio and its surroundings.
• Take an optional private tour of Lake Como by boat for a different perspective of its islands and breathtaking landscapes.
•Savor lunch at a restaurant on Comasina Island, perched in the middle of the lake.
• Check out from your hotel after breakfast
• A private driver will take you to the airport
• Ask us about having a driver take you to Milan's city center instead to do some shopping in Montenapoleone