Discover the gorgeous Sicily during 11 incredible days. During this journey, you will explore gorgeous Palermo, have a wine tasting in Erice, learn about salt-pans and the production in Marsala, relax on the countryside of Agrigento and uncover the ancient temples in Syracuse to only mention a few activities. Enjoy the gorgeous and unique culture and gastronomy of this beautiful Island!See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Let the adventure begin
• Your journey starts in Palermo, a city rich in history and colorful alleyways.
• Our driver will pick you up at the airport and take you to an elegant centrally located hotel.
• Spend the day at your leisure, relaxing at the high-quality hotel, or start exploring the city!
Discover the stunning architecture
• Join the guided walking tour with Addio Pizzo!
• This is a group who promotes an ethical and mafia-free economy.
• Follow your guide to the most beautiful places of the city!
• Enjoy some lunch, then your driver will take you to the nearby, stunning village Monreale.
• Explore the 12th century Cathedral, the “wonders of the Middle Ages", with a guide!
Discover the unique Italian wines...
• Visit the mountain village Erice, named after the son of Venus Eryx.
• Explore the little alleyways of this stunning place at your leisure
• After lunch, your driver will bring you to the beautiful Marsala, your home for the 2 evenings.
• In the afternoon, join an exclusive visit to a winery producing the famous Marsala wine!
• End the day tasting different wines and local products.
• This morning you will enjoy a private guided tour of Marsala!
• Learn about “Expedition of the Thousand”: an event leading the creation of the Italian Kingdom
• Enjoy some leisure time for lunch, and then go with your driver to the salt-pans of the Stagnone.
• Learn about the salt harvesting, a tradition passed down through generations!
• Enjoy the incredible scenery in the gorgeous natural reserve.
A culinary experience
• Travel to Agrigento in a luxury car, and check-in to your new, exquisite countryside hotel.
• Relax and enjoy the gorgeous nature of the surrounding.
• In the evening, a special dinner with organic products will be served: a true bliss for the palate!
• Start your day with a visit to the magnificent ancient wonder: Valle dei Templi.
• Join the guide on a private tour to discover the Greek Temples, dating back centuries B.C!
• After lunch, the driver will bring you to Villa del Casale, a Roman villa built in the 4th century.
• Join the tour of this UNESCO site, and see its rich collection of Roman mosaics!
• Finally, arrive in Syracuse and check-in at your hotel located in the heart of Ortigia.
Fine culture, of different kinds!
•Today you'll be charmed by two wonders typical of this area: baroque architecture and chocolate!
• A car will bring you to the town of Ragusa, an exquisite examples of Sicilian Baroque.
• Take a private walking tour with your guide, then continue with your driver to Modica.
• After lunch, we have selected one of the finest chocolate laboratories in town for you to visit!
• Learn the secrets of the ancient local recipe before returning to Syracuse for the evening.
• Head to Taormina, another Sicilian treasure, for some leisure time!
• This hilltop town offers dramatic views on the Mediterranean Sea.
• Explore the Taormina alleyways, and stop at a famous bar for the best "granita con brioche"!
• Why not see the Ancient Greek theater of Taormina dating back to the third century BC?
...the highest, active volcano in Europe
• A private car will bring you to beautiful Catania, your home for the next two nights!
• In the afternoon, join a small group tour to the magnificent Mount Etna!• Drive to the hillside, and go with you licensed guide for a panoramic tour.
• Explore a picturesque lava cave and to walk around scenic craters!
• You’ll be driven back to your hotel in the evening to enjoy some time at your leisure.
Note: The walking level on Mount Etna is considered easy, but there will be some steep path to walk. It is compulsory to have good walking shoes.
• Explore the foodie city of Catania!
• Join a small group tour on an interesting food walk, where your guide will show you the city.
• See the best food venues, where only the locals go!
• Eating delicious street food and visit the main historical streets and squares of the city center.
• Enjoy an afternoon at leisure: you can shop, relax in the Bellini Gardens, or visit museums!
Where will your next adventure take you?
• Today is the last day of your trip, have one last gorgeous coffee before heading to the airport.
• We hope you have enjoyed your stay, and that we see you soon again!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|January 2020 to December 2020||£2,200|