The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Your holiday begins...
• Private transfer from the Airport of Rome to your hotel in the city centre
• Your guide will take you on an amazing walking
tour in the afternoon
• Discover the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, Piazza Navona and much more
• Take a guided tour of the most important Roman amphitheatre in the world - the Colosseum
• Continue towards the archaeological area of the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill
• Visit the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and the Basilica of San Pietro
Full day tour...
• In the morning, pick-up at your hotel, and travel
aboard a comfortable bus towards Naples
• Discover a panoramic view of the romantic
• After a typical lunch (included), take a guided tour of the Pompeii ruins
The greatest art of all time...
• Walking through the halls of this wonderful building and admire the masterpieces
• Raphael, Bernini, Caravaggio, Titian, Rubens and many others
• Explore Borghese Villa Park, an old vineyard transformed
• Enjoy a panoramic bus tour of Fiesole, a
picturesque Roman village
• Stopping at Michelangelo Square, take in a view of the city
• Visit famous monuments, including the Piazza
Della Signoria and the Basilica of Santa Croce
Then on to Tuscany...• Visit Pisa's main monuments, including the world-
famous Leaning Tower of Pisa
• Discover the picturesque San Gimignano, famous
for its imposing medieval towers
• Last stop, a guided tour of the beautiful city of S
Vineyards and olive groves...
• Discover the splendid region of Umbria: first stop will be Cortona
• On to Assisi, the birthplace of Saint Francis, and
one of the most impressive pilgrimage sites
• Finally, you will reach Perugia, an ancient city of
Romantic gondola ride...
• Once in Venice, a water-taxi will take you to your
4-star hotel in the historic centre
• Check-in at the hotel and take some free time for
lunch and to relax
• After a walking tour, end with a private romantic
gondola ride through the Gran Canal
Venice's important monuments...
• Take a private walking tour of the Doge’s Palace
and the St. Mark’s Basilica
• Visit the interiors of both attractions with an
accredited guide and skip-the-line access
• A group excursion of the Venetian Lagoon's
Murano, Burano and Torcello Canal
• Water-taxi to S.Lucia train station, then catch the high-speed train to reach Milan
• Free time for lunch then take a guided private
walking tour of the city centre
• Included is a visit of the Last Supper, masterpiece by Leonardo da Vinci
Full day excursion...
• Board a bus to the Gulf of Poets (town of La
• Explore the beautiful village of Porto Venere,
declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO
• Discover Vernazza, a picturesque medieval village dating back to the 1st century AD
Beautiful sights and sounds...
• Reach the charming village of Como and explore
its historical centre
• Visit its most important monuments - impressive
Villa Olmo and the ancient Basilica
• After lunch, you will take a boat to enjoy a nice
cruise tour on Lake Como
A little indulgence...
• Depart from Milan aboard a luxury bus to
McArthurGlen Serravalle Designer Outlet
• Dozens of shops sell a wide assortment of
clothing of the best-known designers
• Return to Milan in the afternoon for free time to
relax on your own
• Breakfast at the hotel and end of our service
• We hope you've enjoyed this holiday
• Please visit us again soon
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person||£1,810|