This 9-day vacation will give you reason to honeymoon all over again - designed to bring romantic cities to life, you'll experience history, culture and sensory delight at every turn. Have a personal photographer keep your memories alive; travel to Florence, and Venice to capture the romance of the gondola ride, and take an amazing cruise on Lake Como, to name a few - enjoy!See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Your honeymoon adventure begins...
• Private transfer from the Airport of Rome to your hotel in this ancient city center
• Your guide will take you on an amazing walking tour in the afternoon. Good opportunity to stretch the leg muscles, and the brain muscles.
• Discover the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, Piazza Navona and much more as you weave through side streets and stroll along massive avenues
Ancient history comes back to life...
• Take a guided tour of the most important Roman amphitheater in the world - the Colosseum.
• Continue towards the archaeological area of the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill. Listen to your guide as they explain all about Rome's fascinating history!
• Visit the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and the Basilica of San Pietro. Have you had enough history yet?
Snapshots to remember...
• Meet a friendly professional photographer for a nice walking tour of the historic center.
• Have amazing photos taken of yourself and your loved one in the most picturesque and secret corners of Rome
• Travel to Florence this afternoon. Ciao Rome!
• Take an evening semi-private tour of Florence by vintage FIAT 500 to explore the historic centre
Architectural wonders of Florence...
• Enjoy this “romantic tour of Florence”, specifically designed to feel the romantic vibe of the city and its environs
• The tour includes Piazza SS. Annunziata, the Cathedral and Piazza Della Signoria, to name just a few!
• Discover the charming town of Castellina in Chianti, a typical Tuscan town - that will offer a not so typical visit!
Can you guess what we do in Venice? Gondola ride for two!
• After breakfast, transit to S.M.Novella train station to catch the high-speed train to Venice.
• Check-in at the hotel and take some free time for lunch and to relax in this incredible city.
• After a private walking tour, end with a private gondola ride through the Grand Canal of Venice!
Venices' important monuments...
• Take a private walking tour of the Doge’s Palace and the St. Mark’s Basilica. Make sure cameras are charged today!
• Visit the interiors of both attractions with an accredited guide and skip-the-line access.
• Water-taxi to S.Lucia train station, then catch the high-speed train to reach Milan this evening.
A taste of culture today
• Visit the city and its monuments, including the
Duomo and the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II.
• Also, visit the Scala Theatre and the Sforza Castle. Milan has a fantastic mix of ancient and modern history.
• Lastly, view the Last Supper, an absolute art masterpiece, with skip-the-line access. Gaze upon what could be considered the most iconic photo of the Christian faith.
Beautiful sights and sounds...and relaxation
• Reach the charming village of Como and explore its historical center. Breathe in the fresh air and be reminded that it's your honeymoon!
• Visit its most important monuments - impressive Villa Olmo and the ancient Basilica. Both compliment the lake and surrounding structures.
• After lunch, you will take a boat to enjoy a nice cruise on Lake Como. Sunscreen and good vibes is all you need to make this trip perfect!
Farewell, friends...and arrivederci!
• Breakfast at your Lake Como hotel before a transfer comes to pick you up.
• We hope you've enjoyed this romantic holiday in Italy and we hope that you bring home good memories!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.