Discover the finest sights in Italy, starting with the Colosseum and Vatican City. Journey south towards Naples and legendary Pompeii. Onwards to Florence, the 'cradle of Renaissance' and vibrant Tuscany. Find your seal legs as you explore the picturesque water-canals of Venice by gondola. Along the way, enjoy 4-star hotels and skip-the-line entrances to most venues. Whoever said "good things are worth waiting for" hasn't had the opportunity to travel with us!
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Arrival in Rome...
• Private transfer from the Airport of Rome to your hotel in the city centre
• Begin with a guided walking tour in the afternoon
• Discover the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, Piazza Navona
Who says you have to wait for the good things?
• Depart in the morning with a pickup directly at your hotel
• Visit the Colosseum and the archaeological site of the Roman Forum
• Onto Vatican City, with skip-the-line entrance to the Vatican Museums among others
An incredible journey awaits!
• Morning pick-up at your hotel followed by a comfortable bus journey to Naples
• Ogle gorgeous panoramic views of the southern scenery
• Enjoy lunch before embarking on a guided tour of the legendary Pompeii ruins
Cradle of Renaissance...
• Catch the high-speed train to Florence, the “cradle of Renaissance”
• Check-in at your hotel and free time for lunch on your own
• Enjoy a guided walking tour of Florence, its historic centre and the Uffizi Gallery
It's time for epic 'selfies'
• Visit world-famous Leaning Tower of Pisa
• Discover the picturesque San Gimignano, famous for its imposing medieval towers
• Last stop, a guided tour of the beautiful city of Siena
Venice by gondola...
• Arrive at your 4-star hotel in the historic centre by water-taxi
• Check-in at the hotel and take some free time for lunch and to settle in
• Walking tour to start followed by a private gondola ride Venice waterways
Once in a lifetime journey...
• Depending on the time of your departure you may have more time to indulge in the Italian way of life
• Transfer by water-taxi to the Marco Polo Airport
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person||£1,420|