Take part one of the only national festival celebrated the world over - St Patricks day!
Watch one of the worlds biggest military parade, the traditional Irish dancing, try out plenty of different bars and celebrate with locals and people from all over the world. The other days, visit the Irish beautiful landscapes and learn more about this fascinating country.
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Transfer from airport to hotel.
• Start you journey with a visit to Guinness Storehouse, one of Ireland's most symbolic and sought-after visitor destinations.
• Rest of day at leisure.
• Travel to the amazing west of Ireland.
• Today, visit Cliffs of Moher and the Doolin village, Bunratty Castle and Kinvara on the way.
• Enjoy an evening at leisure with friends old and new. Discover the delights of our capital's temple Bar with its festival of Light on this St. Patrick's eve.
• In the morning, don´t miss the the world's biggest non-military parade and festival and watch it proceed past us with over 250,000 participants!
• The parade continues until approximately 3pm where we have time to mingle with the crowds or join in with the locals for some fun and banter on our great national day.
• In the evening, watch the monster Open Air Ceili (traditional Irish dancing) or take part of the many other activities we have laid out for you our valued guests.
• Afterwards, we enjoy a celebration of human happiness in the famed Temple Bar area before we overnight in Dublin city.
• We enjoy our final day of exploring Ireland with a half day touring the beautiful Wicklow Mountains.
• Transfer from hotel to airport.
We hope you had a great St Patricks day with us!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.