Dublin to Dublin! That is your route. We start and end with the best Ireland has to offer and are sure to jam-pack some moments of indulgence, stunning views and visits to local distilleries. Begin with a welcome to the Emeralds Islands capital, Dublin. Wander its streets in search of Trinity College and the best pint of Guinness. The roll through the Irish country side, county by county through the perpetual green hills. Be sure to interact with the locals, as they will be the ones to truly make this trip memorable!See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Your Irish adventure starts right now!
• Transfer from airport to hotel
• Lunch in a traditional pub: Murray's Bar, O'Connell Street - indulge in your first Irish meal
• Afterwards, we visit the historic Trinity College and discover not only about its early history but also its recent affairs
• In the evening, explore the town and visit a typical Irish pub! Because why not!?
• After breakfast, visit EPIC (emigration Inter-active) museum.
• Lunch at the Avoca Suffolk Street! A myriad of food options awaits you at this boutique food market and local hotspot
• After a healthy helping of emigration history and market food, we leave you to your own devices - maybe a pop into the Guinness Storehouse
• Rest of the evening at leisure!
• After a great Irish breakfast, take a trip to the Rock of Cashel
• And after that it's 'next stop' Killarney and it the stunning national national park. Rolling green hills and valleys match your expectations of the emerald island
• Dinner at the famoud Riverside Hotel.
• Today, we will have a full day tour The Ring of Kerry
• The Ring of Kerry may be well known but is truly unmissable. Boarding the heart of the Iveragh Peninsula - this ring road is simply breathtaking
• Your tour will include lunch, fascinating content and time to take it all in!
• Drive the majestic Connor Pass. Stop at Coumenole beach and enjoy a beautiful walk into town
• Visit the dingle Distillery (Alternative: drive back to Killarney for a visit to Irish Whiskey tasting experience)
• Drive to Cork this afternoon• After Dinner a must see pub is the “Hi-B” a truly authentic Cork City pub, lively, friendly, and music included
• After breakfast, begin by visiting the English market
• Then, make a a visit to Cork City’s beautifully preserved Tudor Fort known as The Elizabeth Fort
• Drive to Blarney to visit the famous Castle and gardens and of course to kiss the Blarney Stone!
• Later on, make your way to Cobh and visit the emigration experience. The Titanic history will be touch on yet again as we discover its final stop.
• Back to Dublin!
• On the way a stop at the majestic Dunamase rocky hilltop Castle – Portlaoise.
• Arrive/check-in to Maldron Hotel City Centre. Lunch in Sweetmans Bar Quayside Liffey.
• Dinner in the beautiful Winding Stair Restaurant with its views of the river side and Halfpenny bridge.
• Finish evening off with a lively drink in Murrays Bar on O’Connell Street.
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|January 2020 to December 2020||£1,270|