As the title of this trip expresses; we are here to show you the best that Ireland has to offer. From Dublins pubs to County Mayo, from pints of Guinness to walks along iconic cliffs - this trip is for everyone. The trip idea below is an outline of what our local agency can offer you. We will fill in the gaps with personal recommendations and unique experiences along the way. See you in Ireland soon!See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• You will journey through the Wicklow Mountains, one of the most scenic areas in the entire country, on your way to your luxury hotel in Kilkenny.
• Stop in Glendalough.
• You can also choose to arrive in Kilkenny early and take a look around this wonderful medieval city.
• Overnight Kilkenny
• Today we will go to Cork City, who offers an English Market and the Elizibeth Fort.
• In the afternoon, arrive in Killarney. This is the perfect time to explore Killarney town.
• Between the craft shops, pubs, music and restaurants, there is something to suit all tastes on an evening in Killarney.
• Overnight Killarney.
• Today, visit the Ross Castle built in the late 15th century by one of the O'Donoghue Ross chieftains.
• Later, visit also the Muckross House & Gardens, a magnificent Victorian mansion and one of Ireland's leading stately homes.
• Overnight Cahernane.
Today, take a ferry from Tarbert across the mouth of the River Shannon.
• Head to the coast of County Clare to view the Cliffs of Moher.
• Then, drive through the burren wild landscape and castles.
• Stop off in Galway City and tenjoy the shopping and local bars.
• Overnight Galway City.
• Galway along west coast to Connermara to Clifden.
• On your way, visit Letterfrack – Connemara National Park, Maam Cross, Rynvile Islands and Coastal route.
• Overnight Galway.
• This day in Dublin offers Kilbeggan distillery and Whiskey experience, Phoenix Park, Farmleigh house, Guinness storehouse and the Dublin castle.
• Transfer from hotel to airport.
We hope you have njoyed you stay in Ireland!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|January 2020 to December 2020||£1,180|