Explore the southern parts of Ireland on an exciting tour during 8 days! On this journey, you will have the opportunity to explore everything from the gorgeous nature and scenery, to local gastronomy, to the thrilling history of this beautiful nation. Enjoy kayaking tours, cookingclasses, city tours, musicalhappenings and workshops, which all will provide you with delightful experiences and knowledge about the Irish heritage, and memories for a life time!See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Lets start the Irish adventure!
• Begin your day with a Panoramic Tour of Dublin!
• You will notice how the city was
developed around the River Liffey.
• With its 1.5 million inhabitants, experience the buzz of the city and its culture wonders.
Time for time travel...
• Enjoy a canoe tour on the, following the ‘footsteps’ of the Viking invasion!
• There are weirs and rapids, so expect plenty of spills and thrills, but nothing too advanced.
• Continue with a Kilkenny Way Hurling Experience: discover the Celtic sport, the world’s oldest field game!
• Learn how to hook, block and solo, and receive a Kilkenny Way Certificate of completion.
• Visit the Cork City Gaol: the Furnished cells, characters and sounds allow visitors to experience the prisoners life...
• The tour is very moving, bringing home the harshness of the 19th-century penal system.
• Drive to Kinsale and enjoy a food and history tour of the picturesque town!
• Stop for 3 tastings and meet some of the local characters and producers.
• End the day with an evening kayak tour, and kayak through the sunset...
Today, we ride in style!
• Continue to the Garnish Island, beautifully located in the harbor of Glengarriff.
• Visit Molly Gallivan’s Cottage, a 200 year old farm, with animals and traditional farm machinery.
• Step back in time and experience Ireland’s most traditional transport – thehorse and carriage jaunting car!
A show, brought to you by mans best friend
• Start your day by visiting the Ring of Kerry, some of Ireland’s most spectacular scenery!
• Continue to Kells Sheep Farm and enjoy a sheepdog demonstration with a local farmer.
• Walk along the shorelines of Derrynane Harbour and enjoy seaweed nibbles along the way.
• Then continue to Molls Gap and Ladies View, two vantage points with superb views!
• End with a visit to the Torc Waterfall, part of the Killarney National Park.
And some leisure time in Dingle!
• Today, you will discover Dingle Peninsula, one of the highlights along the Wild Atlantic Way.
• You will then spend some free time in Dingle town, the peninsula’s charming little capital.
• Then visit Dingle Cookery School which offers exciting lessons in the art of Irish cooking!
• Visit Dingle’s most famous inhabited, a bottlenose dolphin named Fungie!
• Visit Louis Mulcahy’s pottery on the Slea Head drive, the workshop of one of Ireland’s
And the soaring Cliffs of Moher!
• Visit the Vandeleur Walled Gardens, set among 170 hectares of woodland within beautiful old stone walls.
• Continue to the Music Makers of County Clare, and discover the history of Irish music!
• Explore the Burren Region, home to some 2000
species of rare plants and flowers.
• End at the Cliffs of Moher, and marvel at the wonderful views that rise 656 ft above sea-level.
Where are you off to now?
• According to your departure time, our agency is happy and ready to prepare activities just for you.
• Or extend your trip because you wish to continue the adventure!
• We wish you a safe trip, and hope you have a great next adventure!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per Traveler|
|6 Travelers + Bigger Car|