Experience old world luxury with the grand castles and manor's road trip of Ireland. This trip takes you around Southern Ireland and explores parts of the Wild Atlantic Way. Spend 8 days basking in the splendor of the breathtaking Irish scenery, while immersing yourself in Ireland’s unique culture and history. Every night of this tour brings you to a high-end authentic castle or grand manor with luxury accommodations.See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Your adventure begins in County Clare...
• Touch ground at County Clare’s Shannon Airport - a transport will be waiting to collect you
• We begin your trip with a visit to King John’s Castle in County Limerick, then on to Bunratty Castle and Folk Park in County Clare
• Unwind with a nightcap at the hotel! You are in Ireland!
It's a long way to Tipperary...
• Experience the dramatic views of County Tipperary’s Glen of Aherlow
• Head north to the magnificent Rock of Cashel and west to Limerick for an afternoon at Lough Gur
•Lough Gur is one of Ireland’s archaeological and historical hidden gems
Beautiful scenery...it just keeps coming
• Drive from Killarney to Kenmare and experience its amazing landscape and awe-inspiring views
• Stop for lunch and maybe pop into some of the boutiques in Killarney then travel on to Killarney National Park
• Take a horse carriage ride or play some golf before heading back to the luxurious hotel in Kenmare
A cruise to remember...
• Relish the beauty of Kenmare Bay on a fantastic Atlantic cruise
• Study the unique marine life and uninhabited islands before visiting the Skellig Islands (Star Wars fans be ready!)
• Visit Ross Castle, Muckross House and Gardens before landing back to your lush hotel for the evening
• Spend the morning experiencing the charming village of Blarney
• Make a stop at the Blarney Castle to kiss the Blarney stone - traditional and necessary
• Stop in Cobh for a peak at the destined last port of call for the ill-fated Titanic
5-star castle here you come...
• Experience neighboring towns Salthill and Galway, overlooking the peaceful Galway Bay
• Salthill is more oriented around its lapping waters while Galway is known for its bustling pubs
• End the day at the five-star Ashford Castle, voted the “best resort in Ireland”
Coming up next...Amazing Irish landscapes
• Discover Galway and Mayo Counties making stops at Kylemore Abbey, Westport and Connemara
• Cross the Sky Road’s breathtaking coastline views and be sure to snap a few photos for the memory bank
• Pamper yourself with one of the Ashford Castle’s spa treatments
Truly something to behold, the cliffs are calling!
• Be amazed at what County Clare has to offer - from the Atlantic views atop towering cliffs to its small typical Irish Villages
• Stop at the Cliffs of Moher, Poulnabrone Dolmen, Caherconnell Stone Fort and The Burren
• Spend your last night in Ireland at one of its finest hotels.
We've loved having you...
• Return to Shannon airport at least two hours prior to your scheduled flight
Hope to see you again soon
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.