Experience old world luxury with the grand castles and manor's Road Trip of Ireland. This trip takes you around Southern Ireland and explores parts of the Wild Atlantic Way. Spend 8 days basking in the splendor of the breathtaking Irish scenery, while immersing yourself in Ireland’s unique culture and history. Every night of this tour brings you to a high-end authentic castle or grand manor with luxury accommodations.
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Your holiday begins...
• Touch ground at County Clare’s Shannon airport
• Visit King John’s castle in County Limerick, then
Bunratty Castle and Folk Park in County Clare
• Unwind with a nightcap at the hotel and explore
the grounds of this luxurious country house
It's a long way to Tipperary...
• Experience the dramatic views of County
Tipperary’s Glen of Aherlow
• Head north to the magnificent Rock of Cashel and
west to Limerick for an afternoon at Lough Gur
• Lough Gur is one of Ireland’s archaeological and
historical hidden gems
• Drive from Killarney to Kenmare and experience
its amazing landscape and awe-inspiring views
• Stop for lunch and shopping in Killarney then
travel on to Killarney National Park
• Take a horse carriage ride or play some golf then
head back to the luxurious hotel in Kenmare
A cruise to remember...
• Relish the beauty of Kenmare Bay on a romantic
• Study the unique marine life and uninhabited
islands before visiting the Skellig Islands
• Visit Ross Castle, Muckross House and Gardens
before landing back to the 5-star hotel
A cruise not to remember...
• Spend the morning experiencing the charming
village of Blarney
• Make a stop at the Blarney Castle to kiss the
• Stop in Cobh for a peak at the destined last port
of call for the ill-fated Titanic
• Experience neighbouring towns Salthill and
Galway, overlooking the peaceful Galway Bay
• Salthill is more oriented around its lapping waters
while Galway is known for its bustling pubs
• End the day at the five-star Ashford Castle, voted
the “best resort in Ireland”
• Discover Galway and Mayo Counties making stops
at Kylemore Abbey, Westport and Connemara
• Immerse yourself in the Sky Road’s breathtaking
• Pamper yourself with one of the Ashford Castle’s
• Marvel at the mystical wonders of County Clare
• Stop at the Cliffs of Moher, Poulnabrone Dolmen,
Caherconnell Stone Fort and The Burren
• Spend your last night in Ireland at one of its finest
We've loved having you...
• Return to Shannon airport at least two hours
prior to your scheduled flight
• After check-in, browse the array of stores, bars,
cafes and shops
• Thank you for coming, we hope to see you again
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person||£4,230|