Marvel in this two-week Road Trip that starts in Dublin and works its way counterclockwise around the entire country before landing in proximity to Dublin airport on the final day. Visit ancient city walls, relish stunning coastal scenery, view megalithic monuments and enjoy traditional Irish music by an open fire in a pub...and that's just for the first four days!
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Your holiday begins...
• Private transfer from Dublin Airport to your
hotel in the city centre
• Visit Trinity College, Dublin Castle, The Guinness
Storehouse and more
• Visit one of Dublin’s museums before taking a
stroll around the Temple Bar District
• Indulge in a Guinness and some traditional Irish
food at one of the many authentic Irish pubs
• Visit the site of Newgrange before lunch, then
explore the small fishing village of Carlingford
• Venture on into Northern Ireland and enter
Belfast where you can experience Belfast Castle
• Also visit Cave Hill and Titanic Belfast before
retiring for the evening at the 5-star luxury hotel
Wonderful Irish heritage...
• Appreciate the picturesque landscapes of the
Glens of Antrim as you venture west
• Take a walk across the famous Carrick-a-Rede
• Explore the magnificent coastal grounds of
Dunluce Castle en route to Derry
A circular trip...
• Make your way southwest to the seaside town of
• Admire the views from the Slieve League Cliffs and
wander the grounds of Glenveagh National Park
• Stop for a meal or tea in Killybegs before travelling to your hotel in
An authentic Irish castle hotel...
• Continue southwest on your journey, admiring
the scenic splendour of the coastal landscape
• Make stops at the Glencare Waterfall, Carrowmore
and Boyle Abbey
• Travel to county Mayo and retire for the evening in a beautiful Manor Hotel.
• Travel west towards the coast and experience the
magic of Achill Island
• Embrace and delight in the peaceful serenity of
• Finally, settle into your room at the hotel in
Westport for the evening
• Travel to County Galway and explore all that it has to offer
• Experience Connemara National Park and
• Drive along the Sky Road to absorb e scenic landscapes before driving toy our Galway hotel.
A day of country...
• Travel southward and visit the lunar-like Burren
• Stop to relish the megalithic monument that is Poulnabrone Dolmen
• Continue along the Wild Atlantic Way and relish
the natural wonders that are the Cliffs of Moher
Natural stone wonders...
• Experience the authentic Irish castle of
• Pay a visit to Adare Heritage Village for lunch
before reaching beautiful Killarney
Enjoy the scenery along the famous Ring of Kerry...
• A mythical and unspoilt region in the south west of Ireland that has been attracting visitors for hundreds of years
• Discover Ross Castle before embarking on a
visually satisfying road trip to Kenmare
• Stop for lunch in Kenmare before more
spectacular scenery at Killarney National Park
Another day of glorious scenery...
• Immerse yourself in the magical scenery that
makes up beautiful County Kerry
• Venture into Dingle by way of Conor Pass
• Spend the afternoon taking in the sights,
including Slea Head
Famous Kilkenny Castle...
• Experience the dramatic views of County
Tipperary’s Glen of Aherlow
• Head north to stop at the magnificent Rock of
Cashel before reaching Kilkenny
• Take a trip to Kilkenny castle before spending the
night in Marble City
Your final day in Ireland...
• Venture beyond Kilkenny County into County
Wicklow and stop at Glendalough
• Land at the Avoca Village for a little lunch and
• Feast on some traditional Irish food in Kilkenny
on your final night in Ireland
We've loved having you...
• Return to Dublin airport at least two hours prior
to your scheduled flight
• After check-in, browse the array of stores, bars,
cafes and shops at “The Loop”
• Thank you for coming, we hope to see you again
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person in Peak Season (July / August)||£1,760|
|For other periods and group sizes, please enquire|