The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Your holiday begins...
• Private transfer from Dublin Airport to your
hotel in the city centre
• Visit Trinity College, Dublin Castle, The Guinness
Storehouse and more
Ireland's top tourist attraction...
• The Guinness Storehouse spans Guinness from
early days to its current status as a global brand
• Discover how Irish people lived in times past
while enjoying a traditional candlelight dinner
• Enjoy Dublin's oldest pub, The Brazen Head,
before retiring for a final night at the Davenport
Davenport Early monastic settlement...
• En route to Kilkenny, stop at Glendalough, known
for its serene ambience
• Land at the Avoca Village for lunch and a visit to
Ireland’s oldest woollen mill
• Upon arriving in Kilkenny, visit the city’s dramatic
castle and cathedral
Visit the beautiful Muckross House & Gardens
• Visit the Rock of Cashel, a group of medieval
buildings set on a rocky outcrop of limestone
• Experience a horse and carriage ride that stops at
some scenic and historic highlights
• Spend the rest of the day exploring Killarney’s
excellent shops and restaurants
Another day of glorious scenery...
• Immerse yourself in the magical scenery that
makes up beautiful County Kerry
• Venture to soft mountains, forest glades, around
bogs, rivers, lakes and pristine beaches
• Stop in Kenmare, a quaint little town with a
number of quality restaurant and pub options
• Drive through County Limerick and stop to admire King John’s Castle
• Visit King John’s Castle in the heart of medieval Limerick City
• Visit the breathtakingly beautiful Cliffs of Moher towering above the Wild Atlantic
Site of Braveheart...
• Stop by the ancient monastic Clonmacnoise
which dates back almost 1500 years
• Visit Trim Castle, one of the shooting locations of
the epic film, Braveheart
• The Hill of Tara is a Neolithic Age site in County
Meath that’s steeped in rich history
We've loved having you...
• Return to Dublin airport at least two hours prior
to your scheduled flight
• After check-in, browse the array of stores, bars,
cafes and shops at “The Loop”
• Thank you for coming, we hope to see you again
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person in Peak Season (July / August)||£890|
|For other periods and group sizes, please enquire|