This 7-night road trip shows you the best that Ireland has to offer, beginning with Ireland’s bustling capital of Dublin. Venturing on to some of the more pastoral regions of Ireland, such as the Wicklow Mountains and the Ring of Kerry; and making stops at some notable castles along the way, you’ll experience Irish hospitality at its finest. Very important: We drive on the left side!See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Your Irish vacation begins...
• Private transfer from Dublin Airport to your
hotel in the city center
• Today is about getting you accustomed to Ireland and your new home for the next week.
• The menu for the day, if we have time according to your arrival time, is Trinity College, Dublin Castle and not to be missed nightlife
Irelands national drink, how do they make it so tasty!?
• The Guinness Storehouse is a must, whether you can handle the crowds or not. Time for the taster!
• After the Guinness visit, if you feel up for it, discover how Irish people lived in times past while enjoying a traditional candlelight dinner.
• Migrate from dinner to The Brazen Head, before retiring for a final night at your hotel!
Davenport Early monastic settlement...
• En route to Kilkenny, stop at Glendalough, known for its serene ambience and breathtaking scenery. Get out and take it all in!
• Land at the Avoca Village for lunch and a visit to Ireland’s oldest wool mill - maybe pick up something to keep you warm
• Upon arriving in Kilkenny, visit the city’s dramatic castle and cathedral.
Visit the beautiful Muckross House & Gardens
• Visit the Rock of Cashel, a group of medieval buildings set on a rocky outcrop of limestone
• Experience a horse and carriage ride that stops at some scenic and historic highlights
• Spend the rest of the day exploring Killarney’s excellent shops and restaurants
Another day of glorious scenery...
• Immerse yourself in the magical scenery that makes up beautiful County Kerry. Take the slow road today and really soak it all in...
• Uncover soft mountains, forest glades, green bogs, rivers, lakes and pristine beaches
• Stop in Kenmare, a quaint little town with a number of quality restaurant and pub options for any meal or just for the heck of it
Remember it's your vacation, at your own pace!
Historic castles...who could want more?
• Drive through County Limerick and stop to admire King John’s Castle - both Irish and Viking heritage site and truly something interesting
• Visit the breathtakingly beautiful Cliffs of Moher towering above the Wild Atlantic
• For those Game of Thrones fans out there, this day will be very reminiscent of your favorite series
Site of Braveheart...
• Stop by the ancient monastic site of Clonmacnoise, which dates back almost 1500 years (ask us how to pronounce that word!).
• Later on, get your cinema intake at Trim Castle, one of the shooting locations of the epic film Braveheart
• The Hill of Tara is also on the list for the day, and is a Neolithic Age site in County Meath that’s steeped in rich history
We've loved having you...come back again soon
• Return to Dublin airport at least two hours prior
to your scheduled flight
• If you wish to stay longer, we are happy to make it happen!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|January 2020 to December 2020||£840|