This trip is designed for couples, families or any traveler who want to experience India in a different way with a unique touch of luxury and higher comfort. We believe everyone should travel to India at least once in their lifetime. Discover the well-worn tourist itinerary in India, Delhi-Agra-Jaipur, in a new and sustainable way. We will take you on a responsible, mindful tour that includes the Taj Mahal, an elephant rescue center, and local encounters. Embrace the opportunities of cultural immersion and learn from the many local female entrepreneurs you will meet on this journey! You will also explore the most beautiful cities of the area of Rajasthan such as Pali for two days of relaxation, or Jodhpur and Pushkar where you will visit forts, markets and local rural communities! All this, combined with music, dances, colors that will give you a completely new perspective on this well-known route!See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Something old, and something new...
• Upon arrival at Delhi airport, a female taxi driver will bring you to your hotel.
• A wonderful experience in a country where men occupy almost 100% of transport employment!
• After check-in, enjoy a walking tour of Old Delhi with a female guide, who will show you the vibrant spice market!
• In the evening, sample a gorgeous welcome dinner, which is a fusion of traditional Indian cuisine...
• ...mixed with modern, in a beautifully restored Haveli!
• Today, enjoy a walking tour in the narrow streets of Nizamuddin, the Sufi and sacred area of Delhi.
• You will be guided by a local, who will teach you about the monuments, traditions, customs...
• ... history and culture of the neighborhoods!
• Discover the magical philosophy of Sikhism in the biggest Sikh Temple of Delhi.
• End with a tour of New Delhi, and see the impressive state buildings!
The friendly, grey giants!
• Transfer to Agra (4-5 h), and pay a visit to an authentic elephant rescue center!
• Discover the stories of the rescued elephants, and the work done in the center.
• In the afternoon, you will have the chance to visit a café, run by local, female entrepreneurs...
• ... all survivors of acid attacks: an emotional engagement with women who have overcome this stigma!
• Chat, discuss and learn about their daily life and work!
• Get an early start, and meet your guide for a visit to the Taj Mahal at sunrise!
• After the visit, return to the hotel for a delicious breakfast.
• Transfer to the gorgeous city of Jaipur, which takes about 4-5 h.
• Upon arrival, you will have leisure time to visit the colorful Jaipur Market!
You learn something new every day!
• Today you will discover the rural community of Jaipur, and learn about the local initiatives...
• ... making the community more self-sufficient including solar panels, biogas facilities, and organic farms!
• Learn the art of block-printing in a workshop, and print you own scarf!
• Interact with the women and share different ways of life and join in the local games!
• Be sure to join the daily community meditation in “Aaradhana” room...
Time for time travel...
• Transfer to Jaipur to meet your guide and visit one of the most amazing forts in India: the Amber Fort!
• Ride to the fort in a private transport, and participate in the limiting of elephant rides in touristic activities!
• Continue by road to Pushkar, and check in at your new hotel!
Welcome to Pushkar!
• After a slow breakfast, visit the Brahma temple at your own pace.
• Enjoy some leisure time to visit the colorful village: one of the major cities of the Hindu pilgrimage!
• Join the optional cooking class: 2 h of cooking will let you discover the secret of spices in this gorgeous cuisine...
• Why not participate in the optional Bollywood class too, and learn the vibrant art for 1 h?
• After breakfast, you will transfer (3 h) by road to Pali: free time to enjoy this calm and quaint village...
• Discover the only temple worshipping a motorcycle, said to belong to Om Banna, the deity that protects people from accidents!
• For 2 days, have the experience of "slow living", a luxurious experience with many possible activities...
• ... like liquor tasting, goat herding, nature walks, horse trailing & star gazing, kite flying...
•... watching the sunset by the dam or simply relaxing by the single rock-cut pool!
Feeling a bit blue?
• After breakfast, hit the road towards the city of Jodphur (1 h)!
• The city is known as "The Blue City" for the characteristic color of its houses.
• Discover the market known as Sadar, and then continue at an agreed time to visit the Jodphur Fort!
• This is one of the largest and best-preserved forts in Rajasthan, along with its interior museum, which protects the palace of the Rajputs!
• Transfer to the Jodhpur airport and catch the domestic flight to Delhi (1.25h)!
• Enjoy the last hours in the bustling city, and soak up everything this town has to offer.
• Why not do some last minute shopping, walk in the park of Lodhi Garden or relax in the hotel?
Well, that is actually up to you!
• After breakfast, you will be brought to the airport in time for your flight.
• According to your departure time, our agency is happy and ready to prepare activities just for you!
• Or, why not extend your trip and continue the adventure?
• We wish you a safe flight, and hope to see you soon back here with us in gorgeous India!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 Pax||4 Pax||Single Supplement|
|Price per person in Low Season||£2,090||£1,820||£750|
|Price per person in High Season||£2,380||£2,100||£910|