Explore incredible India in 9 days! During this trip, you will discover the so called Golden Triangle, referring to the cities of Jaipur, Agra and Delhi! You will also have the chance to stop in the beautiful Ranthambore National Park, one of the top places in India to spot Tigers. On this journey, you will participate in a Yoga class in front of the Taj Mahal, Cook authentic Indian food with a local family in Delhi, go on a Jungle drive in the Ranthambore jungle and practice your Bollywood Dancing skills in Jaipur!See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Welcome to India!
• Upon arrival at Delhi International Airport, you will be greeted by a representative.
• Transfer to your hotel for check-in, and then start you discovery of this incredible city!
• There are loads of interesting cultural and historical sights to visit.
The city of contrasts • Experience the contrasts of New and Old Delhi on a city bike tour! • Experience the presidential palace, the India gates and lots of hidden gems with your guide! • Visit the enormous Jama Masjid Mosque: it can accommodate up to 20000 people! • See the Gurdwara Bangla Sahib temple, which is the main temple of the Sikhs in Delhi.
Discover the spices of this gorgeous country
• Head to the Pink city of India after breakfast: beautiful Jaipur!
• See the gorgeous pink sandstone palaces, majestic forts and verdant green gardens.
• In the evening, you will have the opportunity to cook and have dinner with a local family!
• Experience a truly Indian evening and the hospitality of a traditional Indian home.
• Help cook a delicious traditional home-cooked meal, filled with typical Indian Spices.
• Head to the Amber Fort after breakfast and experience the area on a jeep tour!
• See the UNESCO marked Jantar Mantar and the magnificent Hawa mahal after lunch.
• Explore the local bazaars, and take a traditional rickshaw ride!
• In the evening you will have a chance to participate in a Bollywood Session!
• Learn the dances, and wear the Dupattas, Bindis and Bangles for the full experience.
Eye of the Tiger...
• Continue to Ranthambore National Park, and check-in to your hotel upon arrival.
• It is part of Project Tiger, and a safe home for Tigers, Leopards, Nilgai and other species.
• See the park, which is one of the best places in India to spot Tigers!
• Visit the Ranthambore Fort in the afternoon, which is part of the UNESCO heritage.
• Discover an early morning in the Ranthambore Jungle...
• Experience an incredible jeep safari alongside an expert naturalist guide.
• After lunch you will have the chance to have another jungle drive: one is simply not enough!
• Enjoy this incredible trip in the unique Ranthambore nature!
An evening of magical color and culture
• Head back towards Jaipur, and stop en-route at the grand stairwell Chand Baori.
• Check-in to your hotel upon arrival.
• In the evening, see the show Mohabbat -E- Taj: an incredible drama filled with music and dance!
• The show is backed by more than 60 artists, brought from national and Bollywood institutes!
Salute the sun...
• Head out at the crack of dawn to experience Taj Mahal during sunrise!
• Continue to Mehtab Bagh: A beautiful garden that measures about 300 by 300 meters.
• In the evening, you will have the possibility to participate in a yoga session in front of Taj Mahal
• The class teaches the basic Asanas (postures), Dhyana (meditations) and Pranayam (breathing).
• As a jewel of Indian culture, yoga is not only a way to stay healthy and fit, it is also a way of life!
Where will your next adventure take you?
• Enjoy a slow morning with breakfast and free time.
• In the afternoon, transfer back to Delhi.
• In Delhi you will have access to a hotel for a quick freshen up.
• Transfer to the airport in time for you flight.
• We hope you have enjoyed your stay in gorgeous India, and wish you a safe flight!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 Pax||4 Pax||6 Pax|
|Price per person in Winter (1st Oct 2019 - 15th April 2020||£1,150||£1,040||£970|
|Price per person in Summer (16th April 2019 - 30th Sep 2020)||£1,010||£900||£830|