The colors, tastes, culture and history, there is truly no other place like India! Discover this incredible country during 10 days, starting in Delhi. You will have the opportunity to see the Pink City of Jaipur and the Blue City of Jodphur, visit the incredible Taj Mahal, participate in a Bollywood dance workshop, learn how to properly tie a Sari and Turban, prepare and eat traditional Indian cuisine with a local family and much more! Welcome to magnificent India!See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Time to discovery India
• You will be met by a representative upon arrival.
• Transfer to you hotel, check-in, and start you discovery of incredible Delhi!
• Enjoy a delicious dinner at the hotel, before tucking in for the night.
• A day to discover Delhi's wonders, like the India Gate and Gurdwara Bangla Sahib Temple!
• Start your day with a 6 am bike tour through Old Town.
• Discover the narrow streets, hidden corners and historic monuments.
• Visit the massive Jama Masjid Mosque and explore the Bazaars during the day!
• Enjoy Rickshaw ride through the bustling alleys.
• Drive to incredible Agra after breakfast!
• Visit the Agra Fort, a magnificent citadel with marble palaces & terrace pavilions.
• The fort built in red stone and stretches almost two km on the bank of the Yamuna!
• Transfer to your hotel, and enjoy the Mohabate – E – Taj show in the evening.
• The show is a dance drama: prepare for an evening of Bollywood dance, music and color!
And Taj Mahal during the golden hour
• Experience the incredible Taj Mahal during sunrise!
• Drive to Jaipur after breakfast, and visit the Chand Baori Stepwell en-route!
• Arrive in Jaipur, and explore the gorgeous architecture of the city.
• It is known as the Pink City, due to the use of pink sand stone!
• Discover the bustling markets and gorgeous forts: why not try a local produce at the market?
• Take a morning jeep ride to the UNESCO Amber Fort!
• Continue to explore Jaipur in the afternoon: see the City Palace and the grand stone observatory!
• Visit incredible Hawa Mahal Palace, a truly unique and gorgeous piece of architecture.
• Continue with a Turban and Sari tying demonstration!
• Join a Bollywood workshop in the evening, and wear the traditional wear for the full experience!
From the Pink City of the Blue City• Head to Jodphur after breakfast and indulge in the beautiful surroundings of the Blue City.
• Have a delicious dinner of local gastronomy at Hanwant Palace Restaurant.
• Enjoy a Thali of Indian food, which is a way of serving several dishes.
• Dining in the palace is a royal experience: enjoy the delicious food and incredible view!
Head for the hills in the Aravali Mountains
• Visit the exceptional Mehrangarh Fort after breakfast: the largest fort in India!
• Continue to Jaswant Thada, a mausoleum built out of intricately carved marble sheets.
• Take the local train in the afternoon from Pulad to Deogarh.
• Check in at your gorgeous palace hotel upon arrival: a hidden gem on the Aravali Mountains!
• Drive to the City of Lakes, Udaipur, hidden in the Aravalli Hills!
• Visit the Ranakpur Jain Temple en-route, said to be the most spectacular of the Jain temples!
• Have dinner with a local family, and try many culinary delights!
• Exchange stories and enjoy the food: these are authentic recipes from over two centuries!
A day of culture and dance
• Explore this beautiful city and the magnificent Palace!
• See the Jagdish Temple, dedicated to Hindu God Krishna, and the lush ‘Garden of Maids’.
• Take a boat ride on Lake Pichola, and see the Jag Niwas and Jag Mandir Palaces on the water.
•Enjoy the Dharohar dance show in the evening, and uncover to Rajasthan's cultural heritage!
Now you decide where to continue!
• Transfer to the airport after breakfast.
• Catch the flight to Delhi, and then continue on your journey!
• We hope you have enjoyed your stay with, and wish to see you soon again.
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 Pax||4 Pax||6 Pax|
|Price per person in Winter ( 1st Oct 2019 - 15th April 2020)||£1,510||£1,360||£1,270|
|Price per person in Summer ( 16th Apr 2019 - 30th Sept 2020)||£1,270||£1,120||£1,040|