Your self-drive island adventure begins here
• Arrive at Keflavik International Airport• Stroll the streets of charming Reykjavik• Enjoy a night out in the northernmost capital of the world!
Explore the famous Golden Circle…
• Drive over wintry Hellisheiði mountain pass• Visit waterfalls, geysers and tectonic rifts• Spend the night in the region of Hella
Don’t miss splendid views over the south coast
• Marvel at plunging Seljalandsfoss and Skogarfoss waterfalls• Continue to the charming village of Vik• Take an optional snowmobiling trip to Mýrdalsjökull
Experience the delights of the city…
• Return to Reykjavik and explore the colourful city• Meander down Laugavegur main street to the harbour• Go whale-spotting or to a geothermal spa
A few more activities before departure…
• Spend a final day in the capital• Check out the newly completed opera building• Walk to the famous sun-voyager sculpture
Create your tailor-made trip
Browse all tour ideas in Iceland (14)
These cookies allow for additional features that are likely of interest to the user, without actually being necessary for the basic operation of the site.
These cookies are only used on our website, Evaneos.co.uk. They allow Evaneos to offer you personalised and relevant content.
These cookies allow us to show you advertisements tailored to your interests outside of our website. They are also used to limit the display of advertisements you'll see.