This 8-day self-drive tour of Iceland will take you off the beaten track. Travel along the classic South Coast route of Iceland and explore the lesser-known Eastfjords and Northern regions of the island. You’ll discover a beautiful combination of the famed highlights and the stunning smaller gems of this amazing country. Get in touch with our local Agency for more inspiration and to create the perfect itinerary for you Iceland road trip.
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Goodbye to the waterfalls and black-sand beaches of the south…
• Head East on the high mountain pass of Öxi
• Experience Iceland’s oldest lighthouse
• Spend the night at Egilstadir, capital of the East
There’s still time for more landscapes…
• Look out for seals on the shores of Hvammstangi
• Check out some hot springs and waterfalls
• Return to Reykjavik for a final walk downtown
It’s time to head home...
• Take a detour to the Blue Lagoon geothermal spa
• Drop off your car at Keflavik Airport
• Catch your flight home
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 pax (price per person)||4 pax (price per person)|
|1st November 2018 to 31st March 2019||£860||£770|
|1st April 2019 to 30th April 2019||£960||£870|
|1st May 2019 to 30th September 2019||£1,330||£1,190|