Spend seven nights in the most luxurious hotels and lodges of Iceland, you'll be able to relax and unwind after each day's tailor-made adventure. Exclusive experiences include jumping into a helicopter for a bird's-eye view of the mountains and glaciers, and a privately guided Super-jeep tour of the volcanic Reykjanes Peninsula. If you want to experience the best of Iceland while riding in style, this is the one for you.See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Start the adventure of a lifetime...
• Arrive at Reykjavik airport & and be met by a private transfer to the hotel
• Indulge at the Blue Lagoon geothermal spa. Wipe off that airplane smell and replace it with all natural blue water!
• Explore the capital in the afternoon. Stroll through the streets of the worlds most northern capital city.
• Embark on a 3-hour whale watching tour. Keep your eyes peeled for these majestic marine mammals.
• Meet the gentle giants inhabiting local waters and approach them safely in the hands of a local expert and knowledgable marine professional.
• Dive into the Icelandic culinary scene. Often overlooked, this aspect of our culture is delicious!
• Free morning to do as you wish. After all this is your trip and your time!
• Embark on a 1-hour helicopter tour. How about we take to the skies!
• Enjoy a bird's eye view of Iceland's unparalleled landscape. Few can say they have seen these natural wonders from above, offers a truly unique perspective.
• Land on a glacier and experience this ancient giant from up close! Learn about the lifetime of a glacier and the many elements that react to it.
• Explore fjords of the West with a local guide. Our guides are local, fun and extremely knowledgable. You will walk away eager to learn more!
• Discover the most powerful hot spring in Europe.
• Marvel at cascading waterfalls bursting from the edge of an ancient lava field.
• Explore a glacier from a unique angle - the inside! Hike into ice caves and surround yourself with deep blue colors of the ice.
Iceland’s three hottest attractions…
• Head east to discover the Golden Circle. Icelands famous road of natural sites and elements.
• Explore tectonic rifts, 100ft geysers & Gullfoss waterfall. We recommend a rain jacket today!
• Enjoy a night of lush accommodation in the region of Hella. We have hand-picked a luxurious hotel for tonight to compliment your adventure through the elements.
Explore the highlights of the south…
• Hire a car and drive to the pass of Hellisheiði. Today you travel at your own!
• Explore the Seljalandsfoss and Skogarfoss waterfalls. Hear the roar of these massive falls and wander at their existence.
• Stay the night in the charming village of Vik.
Enjoy a final day in the capital...
• Return to Reykjavik and enjoy the city. The vibes here are always positive! Plenty to see and do from Opera houses, to art museums, pop-up stores and great gastropubs.
• Stroll down the lively Laugavegur main street. Shop a little if you have space in the luggage.
• Eat fresh Icelandic seafood at a harbor restaurant recommended by our specialist local agent!
Your journey comes to an end...
• Enjoy your final morning at your own pace.
• Private transfer to the airport with door to door pick up.
• We hope you’ve enjoyed discovering the best Iceland has to offer!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|November 2019 to April 2020||£3,270|
|April 2020 to April 2020||£3,270|
|May 2020 to September 2020||£3,650|