Spend seven nights in the most luxurious hotels and lodges of Iceland, you'll be able to relax and unwind after each day's tailor-made adventure. Exclusive experiences include jumping into a helicopter for a bird's-eye view of the mountains and glaciers, and a privately guided Superjeep tour of the volcanic Reykjanes Peninsula. If you want to experience the best of Iceland while riding in style, this is the one for you.See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Embark on a 3-hour whale watching tour
• Meet the gentle giants inhabiting local waters
• Dive into the Icelandic culinary scene
• Free morning to do as you wish
• Embark on a 1-hour helicopter tour
• Enjoy a bird's eye view of Iceland's unparalleled landscape
• Land on a glacier and experience this ancient giant from up close!
• Explore fjords of the West with a local guide
• Discover the most powerful hot spring in Europe
• Marvel at cascading waterfalls bursting from the edge of an ancient lava field
• Explore a glacier from a unique angle - the inside!
Iceland’s three hottest attractions…
• Head east to discover the Golden Circle
• Explore tectonic rifts, 100ft geysers & Gullfoss waterfall
• Enjoy a night of lush accommodation in the region of Hella
Enjoy a final day in the capital...
• Return to Reykjavik and enjoy the city
• Stroll down the lively Laugavegur main street
• Eat fresh Icelandic seafood at a harbor restaurant
Your journey comes to an end...
• Enjoy the morning as you like
• Private transfer to the airport
• We hope you’ve enjoyed discovering the best Iceland has to offer!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 pax (price per person)||4 pax (price per person)|
|1st November 2018 to 31st March 2019||£3,210||£2,860|
|1st April 2019 to 30th April 2019||£3,210||£2,860|
|1st May 2019 to 30th September 2019||£3,610||£3,260|