The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Your island adventure begins here…·
· Arrive at Keflavik International Airport
· Transfer to your hotel
· Stop off at the Blue Lagoon geothermal spa for a bath
Get up close and personal with Iceland’s gentle giants…· Take a 3-hour whale-watching tour· Stroll the streets to find a restaurant for lunch
· Head out of town to see the Northern Lights
See the geothermal wonders of the island…· Jump on a coach tour of the Golden Circle
· See Þingvellir, a tectonic rift and Strokkur, a 20m geyser
· Visit the two-level Gullfoss Waterfall
It’s the end of a magical weekend…· Transfer back to Keflavik Airport
· Take your flight home
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 pax (price per person)||4 pax (price per person)|
|1st November 2018 to 31st March 2019||£780||£780|
|1st April 2019 to 30th April 2019||£830||£830|