The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Your island adventure begins here…
· Arrive at Keflavik International Airport.
· Transfer to your hotel in Reykjavik.
· Stop off at the Blue Lagoon geothermal spa for a bathe.
Get close to Iceland’s gentle giants…
· Take a 3-hour whale-watching tour.
· Relax in a chic Reykjavik restaurant and explore the city.
· Jump in a Jeep to head out to see the Northern Lights.
See Iceland as few others have…· Spend a quiet morning in Reykjavik.· Soar above the snowy landscape in a helicopter.· Dine at one of Reykjavik’s great restaurants.
With your knowledgeable local guide, you will explore fjords of the West at Hvalfjordur and Borgarfjordur where you´ll find the most powerful hot spring in Europe, cascading waterfalls which burst out from the edge of an ancient lava field, and even have the opportunity to explore a glacier from a unique angle - the inside!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Prices Starting From
|From November to March||£3,010|