The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Tick off Iceland’s three hottest attractions…
• Head east to the Golden Circle
• Explore tectonic rifts, 100ft geysers and Gullfoss waterfall
• Stay overnight in the region of Hella.
Experience the Iceland’s unique landscapes…
• Marvel at Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls
• Stop off at Vik village and see its black-sand beach
• Drive across Myrdalssandur sand plains to your hotel.
Choose soaring heights, or winding coast roads…
• Travel along the fjords and villages of the East
• Cross Öxi mountain pass or take the coastal route
• Discover Dalatangi, Iceland’s oldest lighthouse
Meet the gentle giants of the North Atlantic…
• Visit charming Husavik and meet the locals
• Take a whale-watching tour
• Hike through canyons or up to a waterfall
Get up close and personal with Iceland’s wildlife…
• Visit the charming village of Hvammstangi
• Spot seals, puffins or eagles in the Westfjords
• Stay in the nature-rich region of Homavik
Truly lose yourself for the day…
• Drive through endless fjords to Isafjordur
• Spot off for a kayaking excursion
• Take a guided walking tour of the town
Be careful, the drop is over 1,300 ft…
• Be captivated by the waterfall at Dynjandi
• Hike up the Latrabjarg cliffs for the views
• Keep an eye out for puffins, guillemots and gannets
A day of wonder and natural beauty…
• Pass Iceland’s most famous mountain, Mt. Kirkjufell
• Stop at various charming villages along the way
• Discover the Snaefellsjokull glacier, Verne's inspiration
Spend a day in buzzing Borgarfjordur…
• Relax in Deildatunguhver’s hot springs
• Learn about Snorri Sturluson, the Icelandic author
• Take a guided tour to Langjökull glacier
It’s time to head home…
• Head back to Keflavik Airport in Reykjavik.
• Drop off your rental car and fly home
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.