Bring your family on an adventure in Georgia, and collect unforgettable memories on the way. Our Family Tours are ideal for all ages, and our guests will discover exciting destinations and much more. On this tour, you will have the opportunity to horseback ride, try local specialties and gastronomy, explore mountain cities, go on bike rides, Go-Karting, enjoy time with your family and much more.
Let the exploring begin,
Welcome to Georgia!See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• After a welcome drink, the transfer brings you to your hotel upon arrival at Tbilisi Airport
• Check-in at the hotel, and take some time to unpack.
A day filled with activities...
• Start the day with a guided tour around vibrant Tbilisi, filled with UNESCO-marked monuments.
• Take the cable car up to the Narikala Fortress, which offers a gorgeous panoramic view.
• Enjoy exciting activities like a zipline ride, and then continue 20 min to Astra Park for Go-Karting!
• En the day with a climb to Mtatsminda park for dinner of local gastronomy in a restaurant.
• Take a transfer in the morning to the region Kakheti, famous for its wine.
• Continue to Sighnagi, the "city of love" for a beautiful view and a bike ride in the old town!
• Make a barbecue with a local family, try Georgian specialties, and have the opportunity to taste some wine.
•Transfer to Lopota Lake, your own personal paradise, where you will spend the night.
Go fish!... Or Biking, or Horseback Riding?
• This day is dedicated to your family! There are loads of activities to choose from.
• Why not take a boat ride, enjoy a bike ride, try horseback riding or go fishing?
• The night will be spent at your hotel in Lopota.
Activity of the day: Boat trip (15 min), Bike Ride (1h), Horseback Riding (1h), Fishing.
Enjoy a spiritual morning and breathtaking nature
• Transfer to Jvari Monastery, one of the premier pilgrimage spots in Georgia.
• Enjoy the incredible view over the rivers Aragvi and Kura.
• Visit the Ananuri Fortress on the shore of the Zhinvali Reservoir, famous for its turquoise water.
• Continue to Stepantsminda, and join a local family for a cooking class in Georgian gastronomy!
Some even located in soaring mountains...
• Explore Stepantsminda, a mountain town with exceptional nature surroundings.
• Marvel at the traditional Gregorian architecture in the Gergeti Trinity Church, and the magnificent view.
• Why not reach the church by horseback?
• Before returning to Tbilisi, visit Uplistsikhe, a unique cave-village.
Optional Activity: Horseback Riding to Gergeti Trinity Church.
• Enjoy a day of free time with your family.
• Take a walk an explore the secrets of Tbilisi.
• Perhaps visit the Dry Bridge Flea Market?
• A transfer brings you to the Tbilisi Airport.
• We hope you have enjoyed your stay, and wish you a safe flight home!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person||£870|