Welcome to the capital of light and love, Paris! Discover this cultural diamond on guided city tours, cooking classes and leisure days. You will be treated to historical sightseeing, baguette baking, chocolate tasting and art. You will also venture outside of the city boarder to the palace of Versailles, and discover its interesting history. From there, you driver will bring you to Giverny and the home of Claude Monet, where you can stroll the garden that inspired so many of his masterpieces. Paris is a city like no other, and this trip will make you understand why!See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Bienvenue mon ami!
• Upon your arrival, a private chauffeur will take you to take you to your hotel.
• Take some time to relax and unpack after your long flight!
• In the evening, why not start exploring this city on your own?
• You will definitely understand why Paris is nicknamed the city of lights!
Discover this pulsating capital!
• Today you'll set out to see the best sights and monuments of Paris on a tour!
• As your driver and guide take you around the city to see the rich cultural heritage of this capital.
• You'll have opportunities for photo stops and to see world-famous monuments firsthand...
•... such as the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre Palace, and the iconic Eiffel Tower!
• After breakfast, depart from Paris with your private driver-guide!
• Head to the famous Château de Versailles, and see the enormous, historical castle.
• Continue to Giverny, and visit Claude Monet’s house and gardens.
• See his water lilies first hand, which served as inspirations for some of his most famous paintings!
What is she actually smiling about..?
• In the morning, step behind the counter of a Parisian bakery!
• Discover the secrets to making perfect French baguettes and croissants...
• ... in a course taught by the master artisan baker!
• In the afternoon, enjoy a private visit of the world-famous Louvre Museum.
• Originally the royal castle, this massive museum hosts timeless classics, like the Mona Lisa!
When in Paris, do as the Parisians do!
• Today, enjoy a 3 h walking tour of one of Paris' most beautiful neighborhoods, Saint-Germain-des-Prés!
• With your expert guide you'll try some of the best chocolates and pastries that the city has to offer...
• Head to the trendy Marais district for some shopping, led by an experienced shopping guide!
• You'll discover some of your guide's favorite boutiques, the latest in French fashion...
• ... and maybe pick up a few items to take back home?
• After breakfast, head to the Orsay Museum for a private tour!
• Discover the exquisite art collection, featuring impressionism art from the 1800s.
• Enjoy the rest of the day to visit Paris at your leisure.
• We recommend you to try one of the many amazing restaurants available in the city!
What do you feel like doing?
• Sleep in, relax, and enjoy a slow breakfast before starting you day!
• Enjoy Paris at your leisure, and do exactly what you want to do- it is after all vacation time!
• The city of lights, the city of love: find out where these endearing nicknames come from!
Bon voyage, et à bientôt!
• After a croissant, a pain au chocolate, and anything else that you'd like for breakfast...
• ... it is time to hop in the transfer and head to the airport!
• A driver make sure that you reach in time for your departure.
• We hope you have enjoyed this gorgeous capital, and that we see you soon back here with us- Au revoir!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|January 2020 to December 2020||£660|