Explore the diversity of France! Start your visit in gorgeous Paris, the pulsating city of lights. From here, you will first head to Normandy and the city of Caen for an historical and emotional day, seeing D-day sites. Continue to Strasbourg, the city of the European Parliament, and spend two days discovering on your own! From here, head to Annecy, the perfect city for anyone who wants to mix picturesque city life with outdoor activities and hikes. The last stop on the journey will be the French riviera, where you will have two days to discover Nice! Stroll the gorgeous city, discover the nightlife, and of course: grab your bathing suit and hit the beach!See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Welcome to Paris!
• Upon your arrival a private chauffeur will be waiting for you!
• You will be transferred to your hotel for check-in, then have an afternoon at leisure.
• Perhaps venture out in the city on your own: there is so much to see!
The culture capital!
• Today is a day just for you!
• Explore this capital, it has so much to offer!
• Why not visit one of the many museums, stroll along the Seine, explore the cool neighborhoods...
• ... or why not join a cooking class, to learn how to make macaroons?
• Make your way to the Saint-Lazar train station, and board the train to Caen.
• Upon arrival a driver will be waiting, and bring you to the D-Day landing sites.
• This is a day of respect and emotion, that will start at the Memorial deCaen War Museum.
• After lunch, continue to the D-Day landing beaches and the Colleville-sur-Mer’s American Cemetery by minivan.
• Return to the train station in the afternoon, which will bring you back to Paris.
Politics, architecture, and history!
• After hotel checkout, a private driver will take you from your hotel to the train station!
• Hop on the train to Strasbourg, where you will be transferred to your hotel for check-in.
• Take some time to relax and unpack, and why not start discovering Strasbourg on your own?
• This city is packed with gorgeous architecture and activities!
• Sleep in for as long as you'd like, before having a delicious breakfast.
• Take these days to visit Strasbourg on your own and see what you want to see!
• See the ancient cathedral and stroll by the beautiful river.
• If you are here during winter, we definitely recommend you to go to one of the cozy Christmasmarkets!
• In the evenings, perhaps try one of the specialties for this region at a local restaurant?
Calling all nature lovers!
• After hotel checkout, a private driver will take you to the train station.
• Board a train to head to the picturesque city of Annecy, where you on arrival will be transferred to your hotel.
• After check-in, we recommend you to take a stroll in this gorgeous city...
•... the architecture and landscapes around are truly mesmerizing!
• Annecy is also the perfect destinations for hikes, treks and any outdoor activity!
• After breakfast, head out in the city!
• Enjoy Annecy at your own pace on this day of leisure.
• Perhaps try the delicious delicacy of this region, raclette!
• Or rent a kayak, and paddle out on the gorgeous lake located right in the city center.
A dash of sun, a pinch of salt and a cup of sand...
• After hotel check-out, a private driver will take you from your hotel to the train station.
• Board the train to one of the pearls of the south, Nice!
• A driver will bring you to the hotel on arrival.
• After check-in, you can choose either to relax or start strolling this beautiful city...
• ... perhaps on the gorgeous beach?
Its all about you!
• Today, you are free to discover Nice on your own!
• Head out in the city on your, and see the gorgeous architecture and streets.
• Why not grab your bathing suit and spend a day at the beach?
À bientot mon ami!
• Eat breakfast at you own pace, and soak up the last of the French riviera.
• A private driver will bring you to the airport in time for your flight.
• We hope you have enjoyed your stay in gorgeous France, and wish you a safe flight.
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.