The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
And welcome to Croatia - we are excited to show you everything!
• Upon arrival at Zagreb airport, the driver will be waiting for you to take you to your hotel.
• Enjoy the city and its galleries, or its exhibitions such as the Museum of Broken Relationships.
• Meet your local guide for a private Zagreb sightseeing tour.
• Visit Zagreb’s Cathedral, the Stone Gate, St. Mark’s church, the Upper Town, Flower market square, the Central Square, and Tkalčićeva Street with its numerous charming cafés and restaurants!
• Your Croatian tour continues to one of Croatia’s natural treasures – Plitvice National Park - a UNESCO world heritage site.
• Enjoy the walk between stunning colors of teal, turquoise, and deep blues & greys, the sixteen lakes are linked together with a series of waterfalls.
The smell of the ocean and the quaint seaside town of Zadar to welcome you...
• Continue your trip to the seaside city of Zadar.
• Explore the historical center on a private guided tour, along the Kalelarga street, Byzantine St. Donat church, Five Wells Square, until you reach a Sea Organ played by the rhythmic movement of the waves.
• From the nearby Sun Monument, observe Hitchcock’s favorite sunset.
• On your way to the Split, discover the charming UNESCO listed city of Trogir.
• Gorgeous Trogir is set within medieval walls on a tiny island, linked by bridges to both the mainland and to the far larger Čiovo Island.
• After, head to Split, another town listed on the Unesco World Heritage list!
• Your guide for today will show you Cathedral of St. Domnius, Jupiter’s Temple, and some substructures such as the Prokurative square…
• Enjoy the immense history, charm, and activity of one of the Adriatic’s most amazing seaports and Croatia’s second-largest city!
Cross the blue sea to an island paradise....
• Head across the sea by a fast ferry for the next stop on your Croatia adventure! Today to the oldest town in all of Croatia and a former Greek colony, Hvar.
• Enjoy the sunniest island, its beaches, crystal clear Adriatic Sea and superb restaurants.
• In the evening, hike to the Spanish Fortress for a sunset watch.
• Today, we travel back to the mainland as we continue our adventure. Welcome to Dubrovnik.
• In the afternoon, meet your expert local guide and spend the day touring Dubrovnik’s amazing Old Town and its fascinating history.
• Walk the main pedestrian thoroughfare, Stradun with its mélange of cafés and shops.
• Take in the artistry and history of the numerous churches, monasteries, and museums showcased in this beautiful city.
• During the evening (the best time is just before sunset) we suggest taking a cable car to the top of the mountain Srđ and enjoy great views of town and islands.
• Meet your driver for your transfer to Dubrovnik Airport for your outbound flight - on to your next adventure!
See you soon again in Croatia!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.