Pack the walking shoes, sunscreen and bathing suits - we are off to Croatia! On this 10-day family adventure, we will navigate through ancient streets and dive you deep into the blue waters of the Dalmatian Coast. Arrive into Zagreb and let the journey begin. The trip boasts sightseeing tours for all ages, museum visits to wow the kids, hiking to castles and boat trips to beautiful islands.
Kids will enjoy:
- Swimming and snorkeling in crystal clear waters
- Learning about medieval castle history
- The boat ride to Hvar
Parents will appreciate:
- 24/7 local agency support
- Down time to relax and enjoy the family
- All of the activities that have been selected for both the kids and the parentsSee more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Welcome to Croatia! Let the adventure begin now
• Private transfer from airport to hotel.
• Discover the city at your own pace.
• For example, have a stroll through the famous Lower town park Zrinjevac, eat a local dinner at at La Struk or explore the Museum of illusions!
Your first full day! No jetlag - too excited!
• Meet your guide and head for unforgettable Secret Zagreb sightseeing tour.
• After, head towards Krapina to experience educational multimedia journey in The Krapina Neanderthal Museum, which gets you back to the time of the beginnings of our species.
• Afterwards, head for 20 minutes ride to Trakoscan Castle.
Time to stretch the legs
• Today drive a few hours from Zagreb to the beautiful Plitvice Lakes National Park.
• After the tour head towards Smiljan, a small village best-known as a birthplace of one of the greatest minds in human history - Nikola Tesla.
• Afterwards, head towards Zadar for the most amazing sunset in the world!
• After head to Petrcane for a check-in. Evening at leisure.
Hope on a boat for a ride out to sea
• Today you will get to know the city where Croatian culture began, Zadar, and one of the most important cities for defending during the war, Sibenik, and will find out the reason why.
• Explore Sibenik on your own. Its narrow winding streets, stone houses, ancient staircases and the remains of the city walls give Šibenik that romantic Mediterranean atmosphere.
• Also, explore St Mihovil fortress, often called "The Castle of Angels”.
• Afterwards head to the pier for a boat ride and tour to St. Nikola Fortress, unique World Heritage
City tour by indulgence, eat your way through Split
• Spend the day at leisure exploring Split on your own or get the best of Split with a private guided tour “Taste of Split”.
• After the tour, get away from the city buzz, consider renting a bike or taking a long walk through the park and descending to Kašjuni beach to cool off from such a sunny place.
• Hike on your own to the unique point of view "Marjan hill“ and soak up the breathtaking view.
All aboard the ferry!
• Head towards the pier where you will embark a two hour ferry to Stari Grad on the island of Hvar.
• Meet your driver & guide and experience the island of Hvar, enjoying wonderful views and nature with a local guide and his stories about the island's life.
• After the tour have a lunch at a traditional konoba in the abandoned medieval village, two miles inland from the town Milna.
• After the lunch have some time at leisure.
• Meet your guide this morning. They will take you to the local pier as you embark on a catamaran to Dubrovnik.
• A private and exclusive tour of Dubrovnik Old Town with your guide. Kids will enjoy seeing this ancient city as it looks like that of fairy tales.
• After the tour - head back to Hvar for your overnight. Our agency will prepare our favorite dinner spot recommendations.
• Enjoy full day group tour of the Blue Cave and its surrounding islands.
• First stop, Stiniva Bay. It is a long protected bay with the main attraction hidden deep underwater. The view is just incredible, so don't miss to jump with that kind of scenery.
• After Stiniva, we continue towards Blue Cave, on Bisevo island.
• Third stop is the Green Cave. This cave is famous for the small cracks in the ceiling, allowing beams of light to come through.
• Meet your private driver and enjoy the scenic journey to the picturesque region of Konavle, home to around 30 picturesque villages that have settled among the verdant natural beauty.
• Arrival at the family estate for a family culinary experience, owned by family who have preserved its traditional way of life as it once was.
• After your memorable experience meet your driver and transfer back to Dubrovnik.
• Meet your driver at the hotel lobby for a private transfer to Dubrovnik airport to catch your flight onward.
We hope you've enjoyed your time in Croatia!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.