The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Visit Zagreb, explore the capital , guided tour of Zagreb.
• Visit Zagorje region with small hills and towns, see wider region with stops in small towns like Kumrovec (open museum village), see castles, drive through green hills areas and visit some towns and villages that are completely off the beaten path.
• On the last day in this region visit Lonjsko Polje, wetland with protected flora and fauna, so many birds live here.
• Visit Istra peninsula, stay in Opatija, beautiful 19st town with old architecture from royal Vienna time. Long promenade connects 5 small towns along the coastline. It is town of Magnolia flowers, good coffee and pastries just like old Vienna.
• Visit Istra peninsula, see Roman amphitheatre, Venetian build town of Rovinj, town of Poreč with UNESCO protected basilica. See the coastline of Istra.
• Visit hilltoptowns of Istra, walled towns on top of the hills with vineyards below and olive trees that produce officially the best olive oil in the world.
• Visit town of Hum, the smallest town in the world, drive through amazing scenery with stops in hilltop towns, visit small art town, home to mana artists that have shops in the town connected through cobble stone streets.
• Island of Cres, special nature protected area with views over the Adriatic all the way to Venice, drive to towns that have more little chapels then houses, see nature protected area where sea Griffons live. Drive through Cres to reach island of Krka and its beauty.
• From Krk continue to visit island of Pag, another island that can not compere to two previous ones. Pag looks like you landed on the moon, with special gastronomical treats like cheese it is an island of special beauty and heritage for Croatian people.
• Visit town of Zadar, one of the most oldest towns in Croatia.
• Experience beautiful nature of Krka National Park, amazing Canyon of Zrmanja river, and towns behind the coast where war took its toll in the 1990'. S
• Stay in Split and see the second largest in Croatia but most famous for its beautiful waterfront and Old town.
• Continue to island of Hvar and explore the island, known as lavender island and protected sites from ancient Greek times. Island of Hvar is one the most sunniest island on the coast of Adriatic and one of long history and heritage.
• From Hvar to Dubrovnik, amazing Dubrovnik, spend a day walking the streets of Dubrovnik.
• Take a small boat to island of Lokrum nearby but inhabited with exotic flora and fauna. Drive to see Ston wall, Ston town, Oyster bay and so much more, across beautiful Peljesac peninsula, home to one of the most famous wine regions in the country to island of Korcula, home of Marco Polo.
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|January 2020 to December 2020||£4,700|