Discover the Pearl of the Caribbean, a city with a mixed and exotic heritage whose cultural wealth will astonish you! Cartagena will take you back to the colonial era, with its colorful houses and lively parks. From the near constant sounds of laughter and joy to locals manning grills, serving up skewered specialities and street musicians performing in charming little squares, this place is buzzing. Wander down narrow lanes and discover Caribbean Coast culture. Taste exotic foods, indulge in vibrant nightlife, and connect with welcoming locals. Colombia has opened its doors to the world and it can't wait to meet you!See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Arrival to Rafael Nuñez airport
• Private transfer to your hotel
• Begin exploring the historic city center!
• Get ready for the day with a delicious breakfast at your hotel
• Head on a historic walking tour of old neighborhoods, charming plazas, the gold museum and the city walls
• Take part in a chocolate Workshop. Learn about the history, process and put your knowledge to the test by preparing some of your own!
Breakfast is included
• Relax during a day trip in the Rosario’s Islands and enjoy the beautiful waters of the Caribbean
• In the morning, a shared boat will take you to Isla Grande where you will have free time to enjoy the longest beach on the island
• Activities such as snorkeling, eco-walks, or kayaking in the mangroves can be organized at the hotel
• Return to Cartagena by boat in the afternoon
Breakfast and lunch are included
• Transfer from your hotel to the Cartagena’s airport
• Our agency is happy to recommend additional activities if there’s time before departure
• Otherwise, consider extending your stay and let the good times roll
Breakfast is included
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 Pax||4 Pax||Single Suppl.|
|Price per person during Low season (February, March, April [except holy week), May, June, September, October and November)||£440||£430||£260|
|Price per person during high season (January, July, August and December)||£530||£510||£350|