If you're looking for a classic tour covering China's most popular must-see attractions, this is the perfect choice for you. Combining history, nature, and culture, you'll travel from the bright lights of Beijing through to the stunning skyline of Shanghai. Our custopmisable, eight-day tour provides a fascinating insight into China's highlights for families, couples, and small groups.See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Touch down in Beijing, the beating heart of China...
• Meet your guide at the airport, and transfer to the city centre
• Visit Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City
• Head to Lama Temple and the CCTV Building
Explore the capital's greatest landmarks...
• Start the day with a visit to the Temple of Heaven
• Tour the Hutongs on a rickshaw before a stroll in Houhai
• At the end of the day, head to the Beijing Olympic Park
Climb the Great Wall, China's greatest wonder...
• Morning excursion to Mutianyu, part of the Great Wall
• Walk across one of the Seven Wonders of the World
• Finish your day with a tour of the Ming Tombs
Depart for Xi'an, the ancient capital of China...
• Head to the airport for an early flight to Xi’an
• Visit the Terracotta Warriors at the Tomb of the First Emperor
• Look around the Great Mosque and the local food market
Discover the rich heritage of Xi'an...
• Visit the staggering Wild Goose Pagoda monument
• Enjoy a calligraphy lesson, then head to the History Museum
• free night in Xi’an before you head to Shanghai
Cruise the canals of Tongli and Suzhou...
• Morning drive to Tongli, known as the Venice of the East
• Pay a visit to Tuisiyuan Garden, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Continue to Suzhou and visit a local silk factory
Enjoy a final day in Shanghai before flying home...
• After breakfast, drive back to Shanghai
• Visit the stunning Jade Buddha Temple
• Enjoy a free afternoon before your flight home
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|2 Pax||3 to 5 Pax|
|Price per person||£1,230||£1,170|