The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Arrival in China! Ancient, modern and everything between…
• Transfer from Beijing airport to your hotel
• Visit the famous Tian’anmen Square
• Take a rickshaw around the ancient Hutong
Climb The Great Wall, (supposedly) visible from space...
• Climb the Great Wall at Mutianyu, a UNESCO site
• Visit Ming Dynasty tombs, aligned according to Feng Shui
• Walk along the Sacred Road, lined with marble figures
The Forbidden City, home of emperors for 500 years...
• Visit the imperial Temple of Heaven
• Tour the Forbidden City, with its art collections
• Transfer to the station for the express train to Xi’an
Witness the history of Islam in China…
• Visit the 2,200-year-old Terracotta Army
• Head to the Great Mosque, the oldest and largest in China
• Explore the Muslim Quarter and its colourful shops
Learn the sweeping swirls of Chinese calligraphy…
• Take in the Small Wild Goose Pagoda from the Tang Dynasty
• Learn to write Chinese characters in a calligraphy lesson
• Transfer to the airport for your flight to Guilin
Marvel at the strangeness of the Guilin landscape...
• Visit Fubo Hill, where water swirls in unexpected patterns
• Wonder at the rock formations into Reed Flute Cave
• Transfer to the airport for your flight to Shanghai
Antiquity and modernity in the world’s largest city…
• Take a ferry over Hungpu River past the financial area
• Walk through Pudong with its monuments and skyscrapers
• Head to the Shanghai Museum for ancient Chinese art
Retreat and reflect in China's peaceful gardens…
• Boat trip along the canals of Tongli, 'Venice of the East'
• Meditate in various Suzhou gardens, all UNESCO sites
• Visit a local silk factory at the heart of the silk area
Maje the most out of your last day in China…
• Free leisure time around the city
• Transfer to the airport for the flight home
• We hope you've had an incredible trip!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|For 2||For 4||Single supplement|
|April, May, September, October, November 1-14||£1,120||£1,030||£180|
|March, June, July, August, November 15-30||£1,110||£1,020||£180|
|January, February, December||£1,090||£1,000||£170|