Discover Hong Kong, a fast-paced and ultra-modern yet uniquely historical city! With its combination of Asian and Western influences, great night-life, world renowned shopping, cuisine, and warm weather, it offers a myriad of exciting delights for visitors. Be sure to visit the Peak for amazing views of "Asia's world city". Hong Kong will undoubtedly offer you an unforgettable holiday experience!See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Welcome to fascinating Hong Kong!
• Depending on the time of your arrival, we will we will plan a custom-made day for you in Hong Kong!
• Morning visit Victoria Peak, Aberdeen Fishing Village, the Repulse Bay and Stanley Market if Time permits.
• Enjoy a Dim Sum Lunch at Jumbo Floating Restaurant!
• Afternoon Kowloon tour to Wong Tai Sin Temple, Temple Street, and the Birds & Flowers’ Market!
Incredible sights and local cuisines!
• Transfer at 9 AM to the terminal for coach through Hong Kong-Macau-Zhuhai bridge.
• Full day visit to Ruins of St.Paul Penha Church, Temple of Goddess A-Ma and the Casino Lisbao.
• Have lunch at local restaurant, then take a boat back to Hong Kong.
• Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel for the evening.
Where will you next adventure be?
• According to your departure time, our agency is happy and ready to prepare activities just for you!
• Or perhaps extend your trip because you wish to continue the adventure?
• Otherwise, we wish you a safe trip on your next adventure!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Prices Starting From
|From May to September||£910|
|From November to December||£910|
|From December to January||£1,140|
|From January to March||£910|