The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Touch down in Beijing, the beating heart of China...
• Your driver will pick you up and transfer you to your hotel
• Visit the Temple of Heaven, an architectural masterpiece
• Tour the Hutong alleyways on a rickshaw
Explore the capital's greatest landmarks...
• Start the day with a visit to Tiananmen Square
• Head on to take a tour of the Forbidden City
• Visit Lama Temple, one of Beijing's holiest sites
Climb the Great Wall, China's greatest wonder...
• Embark on a trip to the Huanghuacheng Great Wall
• Walk along one of the most beautiful sections of the wall
• Afternoon transfer to the airport for your flight to Lijang
Discover the rich natural wonders of Lijang...
• Arrive in Lijiang, a mountainous town of stone
• Tour the Black Dragon Pond and Dongba Culture Museum
• Visit the Five Phoenixes Pavilion, a 17th-century monument
Tour the stunning sites of the city...
• Enjoy a full-day tour of Lijiang’s greatest attractions
• Visit Yufeng Monastery, Yuhu Naxi Village, and Shuhe Old Town
• Explore the Liulidian and Daobaoji Temples in Baisha Village
Take in the breathtaking scenery of Yunnan...
• Take a road trip to the ancient town of Shangri-La
• Stop off for a magnificent view of the river Yangtze
• Visit the Tiger Leaping Gorge and the old town of Shangri-la
Explore the mysterious town of Shangri-La...
• Explore the city of Shangri-La, with its breath-taking views
• Visit Geden Songzanglin Monastery, and its living Buddha!
• Embark on a half-day tour of Pudacuo National Park
Uncover the secrets of this unique city...
• Explore Dali Old Town, with a history of over 1300 years
• The town's unique design resembles a chess board
• View the beautiful Cangsham mountains and Erhai lake
Immersive yourself in the unique local culture...
• Visit a Zhoucheng workshop and Xizhou Bai village
• Cable car to the Cangshan Mountains and the Three Pagodas
• Take an overnight train from Dali to Kunming
Discover the secrets of Shilin's Stone Forest...
• Arrival in Kunming and transfer to your hotel for breakfast
• Drive to the Stone Forest, a unique geological formation
• Return to Kunming and stroll through Green Lake Park
Take in the glorious sights of Shanghai...
• Breakfast at the hotel, then transfer to the airport
• Visit the Shanghai Bund and take a cruise on Huangpu River
• Stroll through Pudong and the beautiful Yu Garden
Cruise the canals of Tongli and Suzhou...
• Morning drive to Tongli, known as the Venice of the East
• Pay a visit to Tuisiyuan Garden, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Continue to Suzhou and visit a local silk factory
Explore the highlights of Shanghai...
• Tour the Museum of Chinese Art in People's Square
• Visit Jade Buddha Temple, one of the city’s must-see sights
• Stroll down Nanjing Road, China's premier shopping street
Enjoy a final day in Shanghai before flying home...
• Make the most out of your final day in Shanghai
• Transfer to the airport for your flight home
• We hope you've had an amazing time!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person||£2,060|