This 9-day, customisable tour lets you discover the different faces of China. From the big, bustling cities, you'll be passing through centuries of fascinating history. You'll have time to take in the breathtaking scenery of the countryside, as well as exploring the vast modern cities. Seize the opportunity to discover both the past and the present, exploring China's culture like never before.
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Arrive in Beijing, the beating heart of China...
• Your driver will transfer you to your hotel for check-in
• Your hotel is located in the heart of the city
• Free time to explore the city for the rest of the day
Explore the capital's greatest landmarks...
• Visit the stunning Temple of Heaven
• Head to Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City
• Take a walk in Jingshan Park, and visit the opera
Climb the Great Wall, China's greatest wonder...
• Morning walk across Mutianyu, part of the Great Wall
• Spanning 6,000km, this legendary site is a must-see
• Free evening for you to relax or explore Beijing
Visit the Summer Palace and Beijing’s temples...
• Morning tour of the luxurious Summer Palace
• Discover Kunming Lake and the Cloud Pavilion
• Visit the Lama and Confucius Temples and the Hutongs
Tour the sites of Xi'an before flying to Shanghai...
• See the Terracotta Warriors at the Tomb of the First Emperor
• Visit the Huaqing Hot Spring, the winter palace of the Tangs
• Stroll through the city before flying to Shanghai
Take in the glorious sights of Shanghai...
• Walk through the famous Yuyuan Garden
• Head to Shanghai Old Town and visit Jade Buddha Temple
• Stroll down to the Bund and ascend the Jinmao Tower
Explore China's greatest metropolis...
• Free day for you to enjoy at your own leisure in Shanghai
• Relax in your hotel, or take to the streets to explore
• Enjoy dinner at one of Shanghai's famous restaurants
Enjoy a free day in Shanghai before flying home...
• Free day to explore the city at your own leisure
• Transfer to the airport for your flight home
• We hope you've had an amazing trip!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Price per person||£1,140|