Global sophistication blends seamlessly with local tradition in the central heartland of Chile! First, discover Santiago through numerous sporting & cultural activities. Then, immerse yourself in Torres del Paine National Park. Hiking, horseback riding, vehicle safaris and scenic boat cruises should keep you plenty busy. For a fix of heritage & culture, learn about the region’s Gauchos. Lose yourself in charming Valparaiso and cool off in the Pacific Ocean at one of the beautiful nearby beaches. Finally, discover Easter Island, a remote and mysterious volcanic island in Polynesia!See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Touch down at Santiago airport and transfer to your hotel
• Enjoy a free afternoon to discover your surroundings
• Tonight, we recommend a good rest after your journey
• Start your guided city tour at San Cristobal hill
• Walk to the Plaza de Armas and visit the Cathedral, the Post Office and Santiago City Hall
• Wander around Plaza Concha y Toro, known for its charming cobblestone streets and old mansions
Historic villages of Chile...
• Journey through the valleys of Curacaví and Casablanca to reach Valparaiso
• Take in the sights of the Alegre & Concepcion hills and Yugoslav & Gervasoni Promenades
• Visit the neighboring city of Viña del Mar, known for its beautiful gardens and picturesque beaches
The beautiful countryside...
• Transfer to the airport
• Hop on a flight to Punta Arenas
• After check-in you've got the rest of the day to yourself
Breakfast and dinner included
The choice is yours...
• Choose eithera half or full day excursion to satisfy your quest for adventure
• Learn about the park’s flora & fauna
• Excursion options include - hiking, horseback riding, vehicle safaris and scenic boat cruises!
The adventure continues...
• Choose another excursion and discover Torres del Paine from a different perspective
• For a fix of heritage & culture, learn about the region’s Gauchos and indigenous people
• Friendly guest services staff will provide you with detailed options upon your arrival
Your next destination awaits...
• Go for a guided visit of Punta Arenas
• Strap in for a driving tour of Puerto Montt & Puerto Varas
• Check into your beautiful hotel with ocean view dining, or sample local cuisine at a number of fantastic nearby restaurants
German influence in Chile...
• Visit Llanquihue city, famous for delicious sausages and being part of the ancient 'Route of Settlers'
• Continue to the Memorial to the German Colonists, then along Llanquihue Lake to the Frutillar city
• Ascend to the ski centre for great photo opportunities and take a moment to appreciate a unique view
• Take this day to relax and explore Puerto Varas at your own pace
• Enjoy your hotel's therapeutic amenities
• Or, participate in numerous outdoor activity options
• Transfer to the airport and take a flight to Calama
• Head to the hotel for check-in and some downtime
• Indulge in Chilean cuisine at the many nearby cafes and restaurants
Passing by the Tropic of Capricorn...
• Transfer to the airport and take a flight to Atacama
• Arrive at the Aguas Calientes Salt Flat and the Tuyajto Lagoon and admire the high plateau views
• Visit the Tatio Geysers - one of the highest geothermal fields in the world (optional)
• Hike North along one of the cornices bordering the “Valle de la Muerte"
• Observe the erosion process which shaped the Salt Mountain Range
• Cerro Toco, Saciel Volcano and Copa Coya also offer great perspectives of the Tatio Geysers
• Transfer to the airport and take a flight to Easter Island
• Upon arrival, you'll be welcomed by our representative and head to the hotel to unwind
• Tonight's dinner at the in-house restaurant is included
• Set off on a guided full-day hike to explore the wild northern coast of the island
• Discover the beach of Anakena and mesmerizing caves
• Learn an ancestral fishing technique used by the natives for centuries
Another day in paradise...
• Set off on a loop excursion on the southern and eastern coasts of the island
• Visit key sites including Ahu Akahanga, Ahu Tongariki and Rano Raraku
• Finish at the beach and soak up the sun at Anakena
• At the appropriate time, transfer to the airport
• Board your departure flight
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.