Experience the gorgeous environments of South Africa, Botswana, and Zimbabwe on a 13-day tour! Start the journey in South Africa, where you will enjoy wine tastings in the Winelands, spot the Boulder Penguins at the Cape Peninsula, and journey by train through incredible scenery and local towns. Continue to Botswana for amazing safari experiences in the Chobe National Park, like Game Drives and Helicopter Tours! The final stop will be in Zimbabwe, and tour of the incredible Victoria Falls and rain forest. This is a truly unique trip: Come follow your guide, into the wild...See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Let the journey begin...
• An English speaking representative will meet you upon arrival.
• Take a Private Transfer to your hotel and check-in.
• Meet & Greet with English speaking guide at Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel.
• Depending on arrival time, why not head to the gorgeous Table Mountain?
A representative at the hotel can help to book the excursion.
And its incredible inhabitants!
• Take a private, full day tour of the Cape Peninsula!
• See the beautiful ape Point Nature Reserve & adorable Boulders Beach Penguins.
• Take a cruise to Seal Island, home to thousands of Cape Fur Seals!
• After a packed morning, enjoy a lunch in the naval base of Simons Town
• The restaurant has an absolute spectacular view over the water!
The land of wine, literally!
• Depart with you guide on a full day private tour in a luxury vehicle, in the Cape Winelands!
• There will be a delicious lunch, and 3 different tastings of the gorgeous South African wines...
• Make a stop en-route at for a city walk in the area of Paarl.
• The area is made famous from when Nelson Mandela walked to freedom in 1990!
An incredible trip is about to start
• Luxury transfer to Rovos Rail Station to start a gorgeous train ride!
• You will be served lunch and tea in the lounge car of the train.
• Journey via Worcester, through the long tunnels to Matjiesfontein and arrive Karoo.
• Make a stop in Matjiesfontein and stroll the historic village.
• A formal dinner will be served in the dining cart, before arriving in Karoo for the night!
• Start another day on board the train enjoying a breakfast in the dining cart.
• Arrive in Kimberley after lunch for a city tour, the Diamond museum and the Big Hole!
• Continue the ride and enjoy the gorgeous views: sometimes you can even spot Flamingos!
• Enjoy tea time and a formal dinner before tucking in for the evening in your cart.
Enjoy your last morning on board the Rovos Rail...
• Disembark at noon in Pretoria, and transfer from the station to the Castello di Monte.
• This gorgeous building will be you hotel for the night• We recommend to spend some time discovering the marvelous architecture and surroundings...
• After an early breakfast, a private transfer brings you to the airport.
• Take a 2 hour flight to Botswana and switch to a short 20 minute flight to Belmond Eagle Island.
• Enjoy your gorgeous lodging on Belmond Eagle Island, in the heart of the Okavango Delta!
• Experience this magnificent area on thrilling activities like game drives and helicopter safari!
• After the morning game drive, transfer by plane to the incredible Savute Elephant Camp!
• Found in the famous Chobe National Park, this is a premium spot for game drives and activities!
• Enjoy game drives, nocturnal discoveries and visits to local villages.
• In your lodging, you will be able to sample gorgeous, local cuisine and enjoy the sunset.
• Lodging will be either at Belmond Savute Elephant Camp or Khwai River Lodge.
• Catch a flight to Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe where you will be met upon arrival.
• Take the private luxury transfer to your beautiful hotel and check-in.
• Enjoy an afternoon tea before touring the centennial building: it dates back to 1904!
• Spend the evening on the gorgeous veranda, and simply relax.
The force of nature...
• Spend the morning at the wonderful Victoria Falls Rain forest!
• A local guide will take you on a tour of this natural wonder.
• End the day with a sunset cruise on the mighty Zambezi River.
• Have a slow breakfast at your hotel before transferring to the Victoria Falls Airport.
• We hope you have enjoyed this incredible trip, and hope to see you soon again!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.