The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Transfer from Airport the hotel.
• Travel to the capital, Thimphu. Thimphu is set in a lovely rural valley with beautiful natural scenery on all sides and buildings built in the traditional Bhutanese style.
• Tonight enjoy a welcome drink and dinner with BGT.
• Accommodation in Thimphu.
• Today we explore the best of Thimphu city. A must see place to tick off on your list, Kuenselphodrang (the largest Buddha Dordenma statue in the world)
• We travel back to the National Memorial Chorten (Stupa), dedicated to the World Peace. Join the elderly Bhutanese people or likeminded devotees circumambulating the stupa.
• After lunch, travel to Punakha via the Druk Wangyal Chortens (108 stupas). On a clear day, you will enjoy an amazing 360-degree panoramic view of the snow capped mountain peaks of eastern Himalayas.
• The evening is at leisure to relax – so why not take a walk to the longest suspension bridge in Bhutan built over the Phochhu River?
• Accommodation in Punakha.
• This morning visit the Punakha Dzong and the monastery Chimi Lhakhang.
• Then we return to Paro, home to the Paro Taktshang (also known as Tiger’s Nest), National Museum, Drukair and Bhutan Airlines.
• The evening is at leisure to explore the Paro town and may wish to hunt for souvenirs in Handicraft Shops or visit a local farmhouse to drink tea with the farmer and his family, allowing you to experience the traditional Bhutanese village life.
• Accommodation in Paro.
• Today you’ll take a short hike to the famous Paro Taktshang monastery (Tiger’s Nest).
• We continue with the temple of Kyichu Lhakhang.
• Accommodation in Paro.
• Transfer to Paro International Airport for your onward journey accompanied by your guide from Bhutan Green Travel.
We hope you have had a great stay, and wish to see you soon again! Tashi Delek!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|January 2020 to February 2020||£780|
|March 2020 to May 2020||£950|
|June 2020 to July 2020||£780|
|September 2020 to November 2020||£780|
|September 2020 to November 2020||£950|