The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Transfer from the airport to your hotel.
• Free time to explore the surrounding at your own pace.
• Yogyakarta, a city where intellectuals and artisans relive traditional techniques.
• Visit the Sultan's Palace, walk through the alleys of Taman Sari, the ancient harem and Sultan's baths and in the underground mosque. Visit the temples of Prambanan.
• Visit Borobudur built in the style of Mandala which symbolizes the universe in Buddhist teaching.
• This structure is square-shaped with four entry points and a circular center point. Explore traditional Javanese homes while touring the village of Candi Rejo by bicycle or horse-drawn carriage.
• You will meet the locals and discover their habits and customs. You will also share a small snack with the villagers of the village.
• Enjoy the landscape of Java by train from Yogyakarta to Surabaya, meet your driver and road to Bromo.
• On the way amazing stop in the Madakaripura waterfalls.
• Departure around 2 am in 4x4 to access the Penanjakan viewpoint and see the sunrise over the Bromo, Semeru and Tengger mountains. Mount Bromo that rises in the middle of a sea of sand bristling with volcanic cones.
• Crossing on foot or on horseback about 5 km to reach the foot of Gunung Bromo. Go up 250 steps to reach the crater. Return to your hotel in the morning for breakfast.
• Just after midnight at 12.30 AM, by 4x4 jeep, you will drive you through the rural villages, coffee and clove plantations and then into one of Java’s last rainforests.
• Humidity, wildlife, giant ferns, and big trees cover the slope of the mountain, to arrive at the Park Ranger’s station at Paltuding to begin the 90-minute hike to Ijen Crater. Start your Journey to the island of Gods!
• Discover the blue flames: Just after midnight at 12.30 AM, by 4x4 jeep, you will drive you through the rural villages, coffee and clove plantations and then into one of Java’s last rainforests.
• Discover the island of Menjangan, top spot for snorkeling.
• Snorkel in Menjangan Island: Half day for snorkeling on the island of Menjangan.
• After breakfast start this amazing journey through lakes & volcanoes, stop in the temple of Ulun Danu in the middle of the lake.
• Visit the incredible rice fields of Jatiluwih.
• After breakfast, transfer to the harbor of Padang Bai, 2 hours in a speed boat, enjoy the amazing route between the islands of Bali & Lombok, your private driver will be waiting in Bangsal – Transfer to hotel.
• Free day to enjoy Lombok and surroundings.
• Check for prices to visit the Gili islands and the Amazing waterfalls on the north of the island.
• Sasak Traditional Tour (8 hours): You will be visiting Banyu Melek Village, which produces pottery, Sukarare village that produces traditional weaving Ikat and Songket and visits Kuta white sand beach of Lombok, Southern coast of Lombok.
• Free day to enjoy Lombok and surroundings!
If you choose to do the Gili Island Tour (8 hours): The highlight is to visit one of Gili’s island (Gili Trawangan, Gili Air or Gili Meno) for snorkeling to see the beautiful underwater garden and sunbathing. Prior to visit Gili’s, you will stop at Pusuk Mokey Forest at Lombol National Park.
• After breakfast, enjoy the hotel and the beach, your driver will be waiting for the transfer to the harbor. Speed boat (2-3 hours) Bangsal to Padang Bai. Transfer to the hotel.
• Transfer from your hotel to the airport.
We hope you've enjoyed your time!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|From January to May||£1,840|
|All year round||£2,010|