The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Free day to rest from the trip, enjoy the surroundings of your hotel and walk through the city of Ubud.
(For all the free days that you have during your family trip, I will be pleased to give you some tips for places to eat / visit / spas….).
• A unique way to discover the local culture by sharing daily moments with the locals. Such as blessings, Balinese cooking class, discover traditional medicine, walks through plantations and rice, making an offering, helping in the fields, visit the schools and local market, and so much more…
• There is no typical organization, you will take a part in the daily life through different activities, they will adapt anything to your desires. You will share unforgettable moments and family meals, a unique experience for the kids but also the parents !
• Ubud and surroundings are the best areas for outdoor activities. You will start by discovering small villages during a very nice walk, then head to some more adventurous activity with a sensational rafting experience, you will be amazed by the lush nature that surrounds the Ayung River.
• Discover one of the most exotic areas of Bali.
• You will cross the incredible landscapes of Jatiluwih with a nice bicycle ride, and if you want to have a relaxing stop, go enjoy the nice hot spring in Angseri on your way back to Ubud.
• You will discover the North East area of Ubud, its ricefields, small villages, and temples.
• Start with the sacred temples of Gunung Kawi and Titra Empul. Gunung Kawi is located on the Pakarisan River, to access it is not less than 230 steps to climb but your effort will be rewarded when you discover this beautiful building dating from the 10th century.
• At Titra Empul you will be enveloped in the mystical aura of its sacred sources. A real place of pilgrimage for the Balinese, especially coveted for its purifying and medicinal virtues.
• Day free to relax at your hotel, or discover the beaches around, snorkeling from the beach, fishing… Candidasa is a small fisherman village with a peaceful spirit.
OPTIONAL TOUR: Discover Amed (7-8 hours)
Admiring underwater of Amed beach and see varieties of tropical fishes corals. Stop at Tirta Gangga 'water of the Ganges' this sacred water palace was built in the early twentieth century by the last king of Karangasem. It boasts many decorative ponds and fountains, lush plant life and natural bathing pools.
• Today you will head toward the valley of Sidemen.
• Surrounding by ricefields, Sidemen village is a great place to hideaway as, despite the development of the island, this unique area in Karangasem regency has not much changed. You will discover the beautiful water palaces on the way and amazing landscapes.
• Morning dedicated to the culinary discovery in Sidemen.
• Departure to meet your chef who will accompany you to the local small market in the region to select the vegetables, spices, and meats needed to prepare your cooking class.
• Initiation to the local cuisine, everyone will participate and enjoy a nice lunch that you will have helped to prepare.
• On the way down to Sanur in the South, you will stop to spend a great family day at the Bali Safari Marine Park. The park was founded by Taman Safari, which was based on the experiences of the existing parks of Jakarta and Surabaya. It has a good reputation for treating animals well and being extremely active in helping to protect and conserve endangered species in Indonesia.
• Situated on Bali's south-eastern coast, is renowned for a perfect location to relax and to soak up Balinese traditions.
• With a fishing village atmosphere, you can take it easy and enjoy great views of east Bali, stop for lunch at one of the many cafes or watch fishermen fish in shallows of the sea.
• Or simply relax and enjoy the facilities of your hotel and activities provided for the kids.
• Check-out is usually around noon. But you will be able to leave your luggage at the reception and enjoy the surroundings of your hotel while waiting for your departure time.
• Departure to the airport with your driver to take your flight back home!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
|Season||Price Per Adult|
Prices Starting From
|From January to May||£1,580|
|All year round||£1,810|