Here'sthe best way to spend 9 days in Australia! This carefully curated itinerary hits the sweet spot between discovering local culture, natural wonders, staying active and since you're on vacay, relaxing. Wine & dine under a million stars, visit the Great Barrier Reef and discover the animated city of Sydney. Immerse yourself in nature in the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains National Park and soak up the sun at the world famous Bondi beach.See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Australia’s largest city is filled with vibrant life, character and a sense of daring
• Indulge. The multiculturalism means a wealth of amazing dining experiences!
• Your hotel is a short walk away from all sights, shopping and restaurants
• Take a guided tour capturing the history of Sydney
• Pass through the historical Rocks area and Circular Quay, Chinatown, Darling Harbor, Kings Cross and Double Bay
• Soak up the sun at the world famous Bondi beach
• See inside the world's most recognizable sails, the Sydney Opera House
• Discover the spectacular Blue Mountains National Park
• Explore this rugged and beautiful region, part of the Great Dividing Range
• Dine under a million stars at the award-winning Sounds of Silence Dinner
• Enjoy a gourmet buffet of Australian delicacies accompanied by fine Australian wines
• Relax as an astronomer takes you on a tour of the night skies (conditions permitting)
• Rise early to watch the sunrise over the Red Center
• Join your guide for a tour around the base of Uluru then travel to the Mutitjulu Waterhole
• View Aboriginal rock art and learn about the history of Uluru
• Journey to a reef at the very edge of Australia's continental shelf, to an underwater kaleidoscope of color and brilliance
• Experience firsthand the magic that is the Great Barrier Reef
• Dive, snorkel, or stay dry and explore the stunning reef from the comfort of a semi-sub or from a unique underwater observatory
• Includes a reef presentationby marine biologist, a tropical smorgasbord lunch and all snorkeling equipment
• Your day begins with a historical rail journey to Kuranda
• Board Skyrail and enjoy the world's most beautiful rainforest gondola experience
• Continue to Hartley's Crocodile Adventures - the best place to see crocodiles in North Queensland
• Explore the rest of the park with its abundance of wildlife, including water birds, turtles, wallabies and cassowaries
• See the notorious head shake and death roll of a huge crocodile at the Crocodile Attack Show
• Discover the world's most venomous snakes at the Snake Show
• Today, your Australian journey comes to an end!
• Transfer to Cairns Airport for your onward flight
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.