We propose an alternative to Sydney and the Great Barrier Reef. Discover less-traveled locations for a truly unique and off the beaten path experience. Indulge in lively and sophisticated bar and restaurant tasting in Perth, one of the country's most beautiful cities. Explore unspoiled landscapes of Rottnest by bicycle. Go off-roading and come face to face with vibrant wildlife in Caversham Wildlife Park. Hit the road in a comfortable rental vehicle and take in the landscapes of Margaret River at your own speed. Finally, discover the World Heritage Ningaloo Reef and snorkel with Whale sharks in the wild, just as nature intended.See more
The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
• Private transfer Perth Airport to hotel
• Get ready for long days of sunshine and diverse landscapes
• Enjoy the beach lifestyle and natural parklands of Perth, one of the country's most beautiful cities
• Set off on a sophisticated guided experience of Perth’s small bar and restaurant scene
• Get a taste of Perth’s history, heritage and culture
• Ideal for locals, first-time visitors and repeat visitors!
• Includes entry into 3 bars, complimentary foodor beverages on arrival
• Unleash your adventurous spirit and cycle your way around the island for an unforgettable self-guided experience
• Includes: return ferry transfers to Rottnest Island, bike hire with helmet and security lock, Rottnest Island admission fee, morning hotel transfers and lunch
• Head north through the Swan Valley to Caversham Wildlife Park
• View and photograph koalas and hand feed kangaroos
• Go off-roading over massive sand dunes and try sand boarding
• Continue to Nambung National Park, home of the amazing Pinnacles Desert
• Indulge in quality wine tastings at a range of Margaret River’s premium wineries
• Gain special access to the most exclusive wineries in the region
• A delicious lunch is included
• Spend the morning at leisure
• When ready, hit the road and drive to Perth
• The evening is all yours
• Join us for a full day tour on one of our big stable boats for a day of fun on the World Heritage Ningaloo Reef
• Our experienced guides will lead you on the greatest adventure of a lifetime!
• We use spotter planes to locate the whale sharks as they are in the wild, not fed by us to attract them!
• See Manta Rays, Humpbacks, Dugongs and Dolphins
• Our videographer will make a great video of the day – yours free to keep!
• Enjoy and visit Exmouth on your own
• We'll happily provide recommendations. All you have to do is ask!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.