The itinerary has been created by our local agency with one idea in mind: to inspire you. Every element can be adapted to your needs and interests, from duration to accommodation and activities.
Welcome to Argentina…
· Arrive at the airport and transfer to your hotel.
· Enjoy a tour of the magnificent city of Buenos Aires.
· Explore Casa Rosada, Plaza de Mayo, and Puerto Madero.
Discover the beauty of Argentina's countryside...· Enjoy an optional excursion to Estancia. · Spend a day in the country and discover local traditions. · Visit La Porteña ranch and enjoy a free carriage ride!
Immerse yourself in Argentina’s vibrant capital…
· Enjoy a free day to discover the vibrant city.
· Explore the capital's excellent shopping districts.
· Take some time to put your feet up and relax!
Visit Argentina's greatest natural sights...
· Take a tour of the Argentine Falls and Iguazu National Park.
· Hike along the Lower Trial and discover the Hidden Falls.
· Trek along the Upper Trial and the falls at 'Devil's Throat.'
Take in some of the world's finest glaciers...
· Set off to Perito Moreno Glacier, 80km from El Calafete.
· Perito Moreno is the only glacier in the world not in retreat.
· Enjoy a nautical safari tour, taking you up to the wall of ice.
Explore the stunning landscape of the south...
· Enjoy an optional trip to the Estancia Cristina Ranch.
· Take a private tour of the stunning Upsala Glacier area.
· Take a 4x4 and visit the shelter of Hielos Continentales.
Explore the mysterious 'Land of Fire'...
· Enjoy an trip to the world’s southernmost National Park.
· Uncover the unique ecosystem of Tierra del Fuego.
· Visit Lapataia Bay, Lake Roca, and other breath-taking sites.
Take a boat and visit the local wildlife...
· Head off to the Beagle Channel to visit the native penguins.
· Continue to Martillo Island and see the birds' breeding site.
· Land on Gable Island and visit the coastal beaver dams.
Your adventure comes to an end...· Take a private transfer to the airport for your flight home.· We hope you've had an incredible time!
The price reflects this specific tour itinerary and is designed to give you an idea of the budget required for this destination. Throughout the trip-planning process, our local agency will tailor your itinerary around your budget.
Price Per Adult
Prices Starting From
|January 2020 to December 2020||£1,280|